Spoil Princess G - My Scent and my Leather makes you Submit

Cast video:
Name: Spoil Princess G - My Scent and my Leather makes you Submit

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,59 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:28

Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Boot Worship, Body Worship, Spoil Princess G, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: So, slave, you cant resist Me, in My leather body suit and divine Casadei boots. you can just smell the amazing leather, see its beautiful shine and it just looks so stunningly exquisite in Me, it just hugs My body, and it feels so good, it makes Me feels so dominant, powerful and totally controlling. I love the way it looks and feels on Me I want more leather outfits and youre going to get it for Me as youre so addicted to worshipping Me in leather. My scent mixed with the aroma of the leather makes you fall to your knees, and submit. your dick will be totally hard throughout this clip and I mean rock hard, it a hot clip so you have been warned, this clip is HOT!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Spoil Princess G - My Scent and my Leather makes you Submit - 0,59 GB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16580 секунды с 9 запросами