View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 04:24 AM   #146
doominc

Поблагодарили 1,245 раз(а) в 285 сообщениях

All my threads

doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.doominc Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty View Post
Hi Cameron,

You originally posted two of the recent LN sets of Amy Green with the following set numbers: 2919 and 2920. But when you posted them individually with their cover pictures they had the numbers 2974 and 2975, respectively, but your links still have the original numbers you posted them with. Can you please verify that the individual set numbers are the correct ones and update the set numbers in your links if they are incorrect. I'll also grant that the set numbers you have are the ones that they were posted with by the folks at OAS/LN, and that the discrepancy is theirs.

In the end, I'm just trying to figure out if I should change the set numbers to the ones on the covers. Maybe I'll just update them so that they have both, because I bet that's what's happened here; the Zip files have one number, while the covers have another.

Thanks,
humptydumtpy

they are 2974 & 2975 on the site
doominc is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12223 секунды с 9 запросами