View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 06:47 AM   #1786
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Puppy in a Box Tabara Arriba

Video language: English
When Mistress Indigo wanted a puppy, slave Marie McCray volunteered immediately. Yet, arriving late is not tolerated. When will these girls learn? Marie will today. Mistress punishes her puppy with a good spanking over her knee, making her puppy count off the spanks, each one for each minute she was late. Still perturbed, Mistress places her puppy in a bondage device that takes blindfolding to another level. Her head encased in a steel box, Marie can't see what our Mistress has coming. She endures a hard flogging, hot candle wax on her bare stomach and thighs, and a drowning splash of water to the face. Our beloved MISSogyny learns that Marie was late, gracing us with her presence to make her annoyance known. Marie better be a good slut puppy or MISSogyny will return. Mistress Indigo gives her slave a balance of pain and pleasure, with a leather crop to her ass and a vibrator shoved against her pussy. She will undoubtedly cum, but she better ask for permission. If not, Mistress Indigo has no problem keeping her puppy in a box.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puppy in a Box

Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2 Owensburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2

Bound at home Melanie Takasaki

Release Year: 2023
A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape. He spanks her ass and fondles her menacingly for a while.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound at home Melanie

First Time Breed Bluff

Nubile Fetish model takes a trip to the dungeon for some pain and ecstasy and starts with nipple pinching to get her in the mood. After getting her tender breasts clamped in clothespins and smacked with the riding crop, shes pushed to the floor and the spanking gets more erotic and intense. The tears are for real when the curtain falls.
Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 958.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Breed

The Maid Mandy Muse Mount Gretna

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Mandy Muse

Speechless - India Summer Greenwood Lake

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless - India Summer

InfernalRestraints Amy Nicole Shocked Mount Rainier

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amy Nicole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Master hardcore dominating punishment slave girl hot session show.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Amy Nicole Shocked
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07587 секунды с 9 запросами