View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 07:27 AM   #892
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Worthless Cunt - Marina Strong

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Cunt - Marina

Tie My Tits Tight Please - Darling, Matt Williams Bowling Green

Release Year: 2014
They really don't get any better then Darling. Blessed with blonde hair, booming boobs and an ass flawless enough that religions could be founded on it, Darling is the perfect bondage package. Her spine is like rubber and can be pushed into positions that would break a normal human. She is what bondage wet dreams are made of. And she is all ours. Today we put this rope slut through her paces and give her what she so deeply craves.
The bondage starts out easily enough, we can do warmup while we slowly ramp up the pace to its brutal punishing conclusion. A simple wrist to hip tie is all it takes to render her arms completely useless. We have Darling bend over and expose that perfect ass before moving on to the strict breast bondage her tits demand. Rope cuts across those giant boobs and trap her nipples and a tight gag fills her mouth hole, causing her to drool uncontrollably all over herself. We manhandle her like the play toy that she is, bending her bound body into any position that pleases us. Her pussy responds, betraying her and her dark desires. We vibrate her to a series of earth shattering orgasms.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tie My Tits Tight Please - Darling, Matt Williams

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Amelia

Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Powershotz - Collection - 1 Mount Harris

Genres: Teen, Amateur, Bondage, Oral, Straight, Fisting, MaleDom, Male Sadism, Female Masohism, Dildo, Toys,
This collection has collected the best videos of everyone's favorite studio PowerShotz. The website features gorgeous female models in tight restrictive bondage, damsel in distress fantasy, and master/slave fantasy. All scenes on this site are consensual and rehearsed. It's all acting. No fantasy, no physical injuries, marks, bruising, or . Display of body and emotion in a consensual role playing environment is a protected constitutional right.
Every relationship contains aspects of domination and submission. Taking dominant and submissive roles into the fantasy realm is therefore a natural and healthy response.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powershotz - Collection - 1

Blonde Submission Part 3 Quilcene

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy blonde shibari bondage, hard tied and submission orgasms.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Submission Part 3

Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer Dufur

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.
What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.
And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze. If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer

Speechless - India Summer Mannford

It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless - India Summer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08850 секунды с 9 запросами