Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret

Information:

File name: Dirty Little Secret

Tags / Description: OMG, bro... You realize I know exactly what youre thinking when you look at me that way, right? You realize that we think and look nearly exactly alike.. Of course I know. Youre such a perv! Were supposed to be enjoying a party with our friends and family and youre being so weird.... What would everyone say if they knew... Youve been staring at me, your twin, obviously attracted to me and totally infatuated, which kind of makes you a narcissist. Or does that make ME the narcissist, considering that I cant blame you for secretly jerking it to me? HAHA Im sure youre not the only one... Youre all pervs, but its understandable. I mean, youre looking at me...... No one can blame you, Im just THAT hot, bro. But, when you think of me after you sneak off to the bathroom, tell me, do you feel a little guilty? Do you ever feel ashamed after you cum thinking about me? You know its so wrong! You need to do something about it. And ya know, this sexual tension between us is probably why weve never gotten along... maybe we could fix that. Obviously, you wont touch me and I wont touch you, but you can finally stroke while looking at me in person.... Lets get this dirty little pervy secret of yours out of your system once and for all! Its your choice to finish though... If you can take the shame of cumming while looking at your twin sis, then be my guest. But this can never happen again , Taboo, Fantasies, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, ManyVids

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:42
Video Size: 0,42 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Dirty Little Secret
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02000 секунды с 9 запросами