View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 05:38 AM   #895
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Body Play - Scarlett Sade Duck Hill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Play - Scarlett Sade

Gronc'd - Summer Hart Fernley

Video language: English
Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.
Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.
Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.
Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gronc'd - Summer Hart

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Panama City Beach

Release Year: 2019
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Wonderfull Unreal Perfect Hot New Collection Of Spi Media. Part 4. Ballinger

Release Year: 2023
See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderfull Unreal Perfect Hot New Collection Of Spi Media. Part 4.

Krysta Ladie Trained to Submission Readstown

Mistress MISSogyny welcomes back two of her most adoring bondage sub slaves to the dungeon: Krysta Kaos and Ladie Lane return to do the bidding of their mistress and try to please her. Mistress MISSogyny is not easily impressed, although this pair of tattooed sluts did earn a modicum of admiration from her their first time in the dungeon, and the mistress feel like more corporal punishment would benefit these lazy tramps. While Mistress readies their punishment devices, Krysta and Ladie are tied in a kneeling position and left to wait and ponder the coming pain in a tiny cage. Soon Mistress MISSogyny returns and leads them to the dungeon and the two submissive sluts are locked in a 69 position where MISSogyny is free to fuck them and punish them at her whim. Krysta takes a terrific spanking across her ass, leaving it red and swollen, it is throbbing with pain. Ladie gets her pussy spanked and fucked with Mistresss fingers and then her pulsating magic wand vibrator. waves of pain and pleasure crash down over her it looks like the tattooed bondage waif might be overcome. But Mistress will not let her retire so easily. The pain and limb twisting keeps coming until both sluts are worshipping at MISSogynys feet.
Duration: 36:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3040kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 838.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krysta Ladie Trained to Submission

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2 Hiroshima

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lmp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lmp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can’t endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lmp to be some lighter.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2

Rasom - Demi Sutra Greenbank

Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rasom - Demi Sutra
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08661 секунды с 9 запросами