Humiliation POV - Bratty Princess - Ignores Tiny Dick Losers

Cast video:
Name: Humiliation POV - Bratty Princess - Ignores Tiny Dick Losers

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,19 GB
Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:42

Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliation Pov, Bratty Princess, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Bratty Stephanies voice is soooo bratty, you will be desperately jerking and waiting, just to hear it, even just for a moment. You will be hanging on her every word.I have better ways to spend my time than catering to the whims of tiny cock losers like you. But I know how it is for men with tiny cocks, you losers can jerk to almost anything. So since you so desperately want to jerk that pathetic little thing, Ill let you stroke, but Im not going to be paying attention to you. If youre lucky, I might flip you off once in awhile to remind you of your place. But otherwise, Im ignoring you.Are you even hard? I mean I see you tugging but its just so small. Youre so pathetic jerking away while I completely ignore you. God I just love giggling at idiots like you, youre so fucking stupid.Are you still jerking? Youre not finished yet? Ugh. Pathetic. Well I dont care, Im still not talking to you. Loser!Ewww youre so gross, I really dont want you staring at me any longer. So fuck off loser! Youre such a gross, creepy perv!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Humiliation POV - Bratty Princess - Ignores Tiny Dick Losers - 0,19 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13066 секунды с 9 запросами