View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 07:31 AM   #577
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tori Aria Tied Up and Punished Skaneateles Falls

Video language: English
Mistress MISSogyny is extremely fond of playing favourites when she has two girls in her device bondage dungeon, and Tori Lux has subbed for Mistress solo on a number of occasions and she falsely assumed that she might be shown a little mercy as teachers pet in this session with Aria Aspen. And that assumption allowed Mistress MISSogyny an opportunity to toy with Tori even more than usual in the dungeon. The sluts are both led to the chamber and they endure hard corporal punishment -- MISSogyny uses her favourite leather strap to punish their asses and give them a hot glistening shine. The girls are then laid out on the exam table and their legs are frog-tied -- knees bent, ankles secured to the thigh with a tight leather belt. Then their wrists are chained above their heads and they are gagged. MISSogyny lords over them, whipping their tender helpless pussies, making each of the agonized twats spit out their please of submission and everlasting devotion.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tori Aria Tied Up and Punished

Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked Fort Kent Mills

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cumshots, FaceSitting, Stockings, Bondage, Cum Eating, Body Bag
It’s not all pain in the FemDomEmpire! Sometimes there’s lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they’re told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked

Tit Torment Hell Goldonna

I bring my naughiest slaves to my dungeon of pain and place them in a hardcore breast torment device. When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves.
Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time. I love to listen... they invariably squeal or scream in pain.
Duration: 57:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torment Hell

Andy goes down to the dungeon Sabula

Release Year: 2023
Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much torture this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in agony. But she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots – Mandy isnt the master of domination for nothing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy goes down to the dungeon

Euphoria Entwined RadviliSkis

You would expect a girl that finds herself tied up in a strange room to be clawing at the walls, but Paintoy Emma knows that there is no way out of this dungeon. Her only option is to submit her body to whatever punishments her new owner has devised, and hope that she has enough willpower to send her mind elsewhere. Every new torment brings its own challenge, but after the first few strikes her eyes glaze over and her screams turn to moans as she enters deeps subspace.
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Euphoria Entwined

Mahmi's Torment Naselle

Part 1. Tiny Japanese model is in for a Bondage Group grope. Osada Steve has booked her for a session, and treats her to a warm up in the car, where he ties her up and then cops a feel of her goodies while she is helpless. After they get settled in in the dungeon and Mahmi is tied up nice and tight and helpless, Osada Steve unleashes his goons to give Mahmi a thorough physical examination and pain endurance test. You can see the pain in Mahmis face as she tries to withstand their busy hands and stinging whips. Check out this new TokyoSlaves feature!
Part 2. The Action continues and Osada Steve and his gang of creeps continue to torment Mahmi, but this time they are focussed on getting their rocks off. Mahmi is not given any choice when one of the goons thrusts his erect cock in her face and expects satisfaction. While Mahmi slurps the stiff boner, Steve gets busy tormenting Mahmi's tender nipples and expposed cunt. Osada Steve gives her a thorough examination, and when the excruciating ordeal is over and her is finally bored with his slave, Mahmi does her best to win some favour and beg for mercy.
Duration: 1:33:31
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1490kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mahmi's Torment

Missogyny Cool Excellent Vip Magic Unreal Collection. Part 3. Scarbro

and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress MISSogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missogyny Cool Excellent Vip Magic Unreal Collection. Part 3.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03787 секунды с 9 запросами