View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 07:05 AM   #903
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Turnabout - Anastasia Rose Uniopolis

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.
First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.
When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.
Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turnabout - Anastasia Rose

Essence of Pain - Elizabeth Thorn Matthews

Jack Hammer is going to educate Elizabeth Thorn on the Essence of Pain. She has the words "Resistance is Futile" tattooed right above her pussy, so she already knows how this is going to go. He's going to put her into some intense rope bondage to keep her in place. She'll start on the floor, then be partially suspended, before getting moved back to the ground to suffer sweetly some more.
Every bit of her day is going to be occupied by rough corporal punishment. He has so many ways to make her scream that sometimes it is hard to choose his favorite. He puts her through a brutal double caning, working the front and back of her at the same time. He whips her while she struggles against the bondage that has turned her into a perfect target for torment. He flogs her ass, her pussy, and her tits, the leather leaving bright red streaks across her skin.
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Essence of Pain - Elizabeth Thorn

IR Tyler - Mudpit Cannel City

Release Year: 2021
The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Tyler - Mudpit

Hostelxxx Alexa Nova Kendall Woods - Train Bound For Bondage Lynco

Sexy young girls, Alexa Nova and Kendall Woods, take a train-ride to their vacation destination. The girls are so busy taking selfies that they accidentally leave their luggage in the taxi-cab. Just as panic is setting in seemingly good-guy Johnny swoops in and offers to help these damsels out for free. Stupid slutty tourists will believe anything! Soon after arriving at Hostelxxx Bruno the Innkeeper reveals real the cost of room and board; sexual submission and brutal bondage! He chains up tiny ebony teen Kendall and makes her watch her redheaded friend get teased, humiliated and sexually broken. When he's finished brutally fucking his pale plaything he coats her with big facial cum-shot.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hostelxxx Alexa Nova Kendall Woods - Train Bound For Bondage

Infernalrestraints - Fear of Need Part One Kansas

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Drool, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Fucking, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Orgasm, Pussy Fondling, Rough Sex
When Elise Graves talks about how much she, like, loves being, like, a part of anything that can, like, feed her cravings for, like, submission. She is not, like, kidding. She may not know how to say it, but the way her pussy gets wet for pain proves it well enough. PD takes one look at her and goes straight to work. There is no need to warm her up or get her ready. From the first stroke to the last, his canes are flying at full strength. Nothing he does to her is going to be half-assed. Elise wanted the full experience so PD will give it to her. By the time she has cum for the first time she is already sobbing and the great part is that she is begging for more. But PD has a masterpiece in store for her. Elise is strapped to a wheel and below it is a freezing cold tank of water. She has a deep fear of water. Being tied, helplessly, and then lowered into the cold is almost enough to give her fits. It leaves her gasping for air and praying for it to stop.
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 936kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints - Fear of Need Part One

Ashley Lane Leads Off With An Intense Inverted Suspension Fishersville

Release Year: 2014
Welcome Ashley Lane to the most intense action in the BDSM world
Ashley has a shoe in her cunt. That's how far we've taken t his live feed and it's barely even started. Her hands are secured in the hand-can, metal bondage devices screwed into the floor, and her legs are pulled up so that she is in an inverted suspension. And there is a bright red, high-heeled shoe sticking out of her pussy. We'll move it out of the way when we want to flog her between her legs, but for now it provides and interesting accent, a pretty little focal point for the upside-down bondage display.
She wants to soothe that sore pussy of hers. Having her slit exposed and worked over has her horny. She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free. She can try to rub one out through the cold iron of her bondage. If she can't manage then she will just have to wait for her next opportunity.
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Leads Off With An Intense Inverted Suspension

The Thrill in the Unseen Lipa City

Once the blindfold is on and this babe is tied tight, there's little she can do. These breast bondage videos feature one hot little chick strapped down and the subject of a series of torments. This is BDSM that isn't for the weak. You can tell this slut loves getting weights put on her pussy and nipples. She's left so helpless laying there - anything this man wishes to do to her, he does. Her inability to do anything and total submission, taking everything dished out to her, is really what makes this video hot. This is one bitch that knows her place and gets what she deserves.
Duration: 29:03
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Thrill in the Unseen
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06454 секунды с 9 запросами