Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kneel For Nylon Mount Hagen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FETISH ARTCORE
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,
Video language: English
Strict brunette hardcore punishment dominating two sissy slaves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Nylon

Bedroom Bondage Chepachet

It's time to clean the house. But, I'm feeling a little bit frisky and decide to put on some french maid lingerie and whistle while I work. In my black french maid bustier with white lace trim, garters, lace top stockings and satin gloves, I am working my way around the bedroom. Suddenly, the garage door opens, signalling Johnny's arrival at home. Oh no! What am I going to do? If he finds me up here dressed like this, he's going to want to tie me up! Well, I don't have a lot of time to change... and.... I think I could get out of some house work....So, Johnny enters the bedroom, just as I am throwing the rope on the bed for him to use. He knows what he's doing, so it doesn't take him long to frog tie my legs and tie them to the headboard. Then, as I am sitting up on my frogtied legs, he pulls my arms apart to the sides of the headboard as well. Finally, he gives me a thick black cleave gag (so I can't complain about the loss of time to do housework - not that I would complain about that anyway). I struggle provocatively for him on the bed for a while, before he pulls down the top of my bustier, making my breasts pop out. Hmmmm....maybe we could go to bed after this.....
Duration: 7:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 128.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Bondage

Christmas Spanking Worthington

What happens to the naughty little elves? Well, when Jackie Elf is naughty, she gets special treatment....a spanking from the boss's wife! That's right! After Ms Whitney Morgan Claus finds me making some kinky toys that won't be able to be used for stocking stuffers, I get disciplined (rewarded-depending on which way you look at it) in the only way she sees fit. She ties me with rope bent over a stool and ball gags me to keep the screams low. Then, Ms. Claus pulls down my panties and proceeds to use every single delectable toy on my bare ass. My favorite is the leather paddle that has the word "toy" carved into it. Will I ever learn my lesson? I don't think so. Some of us elves are just naughtier than others. And, I am the best naughty little elf! I'm so glad Whitney Morgan Claus thinks so too!
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps

File size: 290.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas Spanking

Black and White Lingerie Pittston

I've had this cute white and black bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret that I have forgotten to use on the website. Well, not any longer! I dress provocatively in the white bra and panties with the black lace, white garter belt and white stockings, with a white slip and black high heels. Johnny promptly has me lose the heels and slip (they will just get in the way). He does his best to dress me up with some rope in the absence of the slip and heels. He uses black rope (we like everything to match as you know) to tie me tightly in a hogtie on the counter. Then, he puts the white ball black strap ball gag in my mouth. I struggle back and forth sensually on the granite and even drool a little for my viewers. I hope you all enjoy!
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 123.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and White Lingerie

Black and Pink Lingerie Makoti

It's time for a deliciously strict hogtie...Johnny entices me out to the living room in nothing but my hot pink panties wih the heart shaped peekaboo on the butt, black garter belt, bra and Cuban heel stockings. He places me neatly on the floor and proceeds to tie me up, elbows an all, in a hogtie with some of Mr Ogre's rope on the middle of the floor. Johnny then renders me speechless with a leather panel harness gag. I toss back and forth on the floor as Johnny videotapes me (always need a video to commemorate the moment). after a moment, he decides it would be more fun if my breasts were exposed. So, he pulls down my bra allowing my bosom to bust out. Now topless, he continues to videotape as he sits back secretly smiling inside. Aren't you glad me and Johnny love hogties!
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Pink Lingerie

Chair bound Prescott

The Holidays never looked so good! Here I am snuggled up in a cozy chair tie in front of the television with a nice solid over the mouth tape gag with a hefty dose of mouth packing. As I squirm in the chair, my fuchsia dress rides up revealing the tops of my thigh high stockings and satin panties. I pull against the ropes at my ankles as I try to loosen my silver gemstoned high heeled feet from this rigid chair. Try as I might, I make no progress as the chair pinches my arms and allows very little movement. But, it's all good. I whimper and squirm a little each time Johnny glances up at me from the football game. This is definitely the right way to kick off the end of the year madness with a little style, grace, duct tape and rope!
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 150.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair bound

Chair Tied Campbellford

Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to show the love. And, I decide that it is time to come out of hiding and do just that. So, I put on a super cute floral dress with satin panties, garter belt, nude stockings and silver high heels. Of course, I give my hair the signature curls to match. But, as expected, I do not make it very far. Johnny appears to be very happy to finally see me dressed up and in a playful mood. He nabs me, has me sit in a chair and proceeds to make it impossible for me to get away from him. He ties my legs to the chair, my arms behind my back and gives me a simple upper body harness. And, being the kind guy that he is, he lets me have a thick cloth gag.*
Now, I am not sure what it is about this dress that turns him on, but I am glad that he likes it...and he still likes me so much after all these years.*
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Tied

Время генерации страницы 0.04038 секунды с 9 запросами