View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 09:37 AM   #397
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Grey and Black Dress Valley Falls

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Berry Christmas MAHAICA

Here, we try to recreate the candy cane magic of last year's white corset with red ball gag. But, for some reason, the red corset, satin panties, red stockings and high heels just don't seem to be quite as adorable and catchy as the white corset. At least I am vulnerable with my legs spread, arms tied above my head, and ball gagged to produce a little enticing drool. Johnny's even gotten me in a submissive mood with my collar around my neck and some gloves to reduce my tactile sensitivity. Just imagine all the possibilities of what might happen on this very berry christmas!
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berry Christmas

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold Prue

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings
You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You’re to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Blue Dress Srinagar

Johnny has got a new idea for lazy weekday afternoons when I get home from the office early. He thinks it is best if I keep on my work attire, because I usually dress pretty nice for the office and then tie me up and gag me. I guess that is not much of a change in pace, actually. When have I come home from the office and not gotten tied up.*
Anyway, today, I had decided to wear my new bluish purple long sleeve dress with stockings, satin panties and silve high heels. Mmmmm....I realize Johnny has rope that matches my heels before I even see him. Of course when he appears a moment later, he is holding the rope and a white ball gag. He is not being coy. He proceeds to tie me in a tight ball tie and chest harness with the rope. Then, to keep me quiet, he adds the oh so necessary ball gag. Unfortunately, I drool all over my dress in about 5 minutes. But, I guess it doesn't matter. I don't have to get back to the office today. Maybe I'll try work from the living room floor for the rest of the day.
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Dress

Cocktail Dress Batam

It's my birthday and I made reservations for Johnny and me to go to a swanky restaurant. I mean, I'm getting close to 40 years old and I want to still enjoy birthdays while I can. I dress up in a glittery, shiny, tulle and satin black and gray dress, with black stockings and high heels. When I'm all ready to go, I exit the bedroom and Johnny informs me that it took me forever to get ready. We still have plenty of time to make it to the restaurant, but he insists we are going to be late. So, I must be punished. He grabs a bunch of rope (that was conveniently not too far away) and a black satin cloth. He leads me downstairs to the living room and has me take a seat in a chair. Then, Johnny proceeds to tie me really tight to the chair and gives me an over the mouth gag. Now, I'm worried we might not make it to dinner! I protest and flip my hair back and forth until he finally releases me. Thank goodness he didn't use a ball gag (my dress would not look very pretty with drool all over it). We make our reservations and have a lovely dinner. And, the whole time, I am thinking about what other birthday surprises Johnny has planned for me. I so enjoyed the first surprise!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 133.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktail Dress

Bad Secretaries Latacunga

Johnny just hired Mel, because he said we needed some extra "help". I begged him not to tie her up on the first day. I know how in the past, a few ladies have gotten scared off, because we got them all tied up in knots a bit too early. And, I really like the ravishing red haired, blue eyed Mel. I'd like for her to stick around for a while. She shows up on the first day in the standard JackieBound uniform: Satin blouse, skirt, satin panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. (Hey, it's not sexist to have a dress code!) Mel is given a back up of paper work and Johnny is good all morning, like I asked him to be. I am so proud of him. But, then, after lunch, he just can't help himself any longer. Of course, we all know where this is going, and I am likely to be involved in some way as well. But, I didn't know what was happening yet, because I took the later lunch. And, when I get back, Mel is tied to a chair with rope: knees together, chest harness, ankles apart to the sides of the chair and a big red ball gag in her mouth. I really do not have time to react, before Johnny grabs me and ties me on the floor to one of the legs of the chair that Mel is sitting on. Then, he gives me a big ball gag as well. That way I can drool as I struggle beside Mel. He's got to make it seem like he treats all of his employees the same (which he does, by the way). We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you want to be tied up, all you have to do is show up in the uniform.....And, Mel has not come back to the office yet, but she assures me via email at a safe distance that she really likes us and wants to come back. Hmmm....I wonder if she is tied up as we speak.
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps

File size: 117.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Secretaries

Black Bustier Half Way

I'm not going to lie. Black lingerie always works. It's always fun and fetishy and that must be why we've been doing a lot of it lately. Today is no exception. Johnny was nice enough to get me this satin black bustier to wear for today's bondage escapades. So, I graciously put on my new black bustier with black satin panties, matching lace top stockings and gloves. I add some punchy red high heels to bring in some color and my collar to keep my master happy. He's feeling a bit generous today and decides to only tie my hands above my head with red rope and pluck a big red ball gag in my mouth. And, even though I only have my arms tied above my head with rope, this should keep me here for a while and produce a lot of drool. Don't you think? I just hope Johnny releases me sometime before dinner!
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bustier

Время генерации страницы 0.03304 секунды с 9 запросами