View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 09:38 AM   #400
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaise Stony Hill

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Dressed Up Tied Up Fonrose

It's a rough life for me. Sometimes, Johnny just wants to see what I will look like tied up in a particular outfit. Or, he has seen me tied while wearing it before and he really liked it, so he wants to see me wear it again while tied up. I don't have any problem with that! So, I put on this black dress with a purple bow that I wore like 12 years ago to a wedding (seriously!) with black stockings and high heels. Johnny pulls out the matching purple rope and a black ball gag and sets to work trying to make me look like he remembered. While standing under the hoist, he ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and proceeds to pull my arms behind my back into a strapado using the hoist. Then he gives me the playful little drool inducing ball gag. Finally, he watches to see if it is just how he remembers it. Maybe I'm getting better with age.
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2077kbps

File size: 103.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dressed Up Tied Up

Anniversary Dinner Lanse

Johnny and I have been married for 15 years now! And, we deserve a night out to celebrate our lengthy union. So, I made reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town. When the big night arrives, I put on a black dress with red embroidery and sequins with black stockings, heels and satin bolero. I'm afraid Johnny doesn't find me quite as attractive as he did, back when we first married, but I hope he finds me enticing tonight! I head downstairs to meet him and am greeted when I reach the base of the stairs. Johnny was waiting for me, ball gag and rope in hand, to get a little fun in before we head out for the night. He seats me on the couch and ties me carefully with the red rope. Then, he puts the big red ball gag in my mouth and fastens it tightly on the back of my neck. I certainly do look a lot more attractive to Johnny like this! He doesn't detain me for long, before untying me, so we can make our reservations on time. I think we set the right tone for the evening. And, I have a feeling I will be wearing this dress again soon!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps

File size: 130.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anniversary Dinner

Black and white Secretary Todd

There's no rest for the weary! If I'm not being tied up and gagged by Johnny, then someone else swoops in and takes the honor. I mean, it's really easy with all the rope and gags lying around. So, on this bright Thursday morning, I arrive at the office (ie. my living room) dressed in a white blouse, satin black pencil skirt, garters, stockings...white satin panties...high heels. The water cooler delivery boy is busy trying to put a new water jug on the cooler when he catches sight of me and promptly spills water all over the floor. I start to laugh at him, and he apparently doesn't appreciate my sense of humor at his expense. He grabs the rope and pushes me down to the chair. He can't get me quite into position when I try to get away from him, so I end up diagonal on the chair with my legs tied down and arms behind my back. He then proceeds to pop the nearby ball gag into my mouth and buckle it tight around my neck. I struggle and toss my hair back and forth as I make little progress trying to escape my predicament. He even pulls my skirt up, so he has a prime view of my panties the entire time I am tied up. Of course his entertainment is short lived when Johnny arrives home and demands that he leave. Do you think Johnny lets me go? Nope! The water boy did the hard work for him!
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 123.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and white Secretary

Время генерации страницы 0.04170 секунды с 9 запросами