View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 03:55 PM   #1815
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Josephine A - Nude Workout

Name: Josephine A - Nude Workout
Year: 2023

Keywords: legs, panties, solo, feet, lingerie
Cast: Josephine A
Description: Josephine's latest video is all about her love of sport, from hiking to skiing to ice climbing. While doing yoga in shorts that hug her bum, she describes how happy it makes her to be outside, breathing fresh air, and making thrilling discoveries about what her body is capable of. "It's the place where I like home!" she declares serenely. Josephine continues stretching in her lacy lingerie, then takes off her bra with a bright smile. "My boobs are really small and perky" she shares while caressing them. "I can do all the sports I want, and they never bother me!".Josephine pulls down her panties and playfully tugs them around one ankle, then stands naked so we can admire her toned nude figure. She details a dream seven-day hiking trip with a boyfriend in Corsica, where they explored nature by day, and kept warm in their tent by night. "He was a pretty kinky guy, so we didn't that much, actually" she giggles. Being so active means that Josephine needs to take very good care of her feet, so she sensually massages lotion into her cute bare toes. Then, she's ready for an intense resistance band workout. Spreading her legs wide apart, she flexes her muscles, while providing intimate views of her pussy.
Duration: 00:44:28
Filesize: 1.59 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/qrkdyvvezgmd/Jose...de_Workout.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13386 секунды с 9 запросами