Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Ellie Hump The Floor For My Huge Tits Dummy

Princess Ellie Hump The Floor For My Huge Tits Dummy

Information:

File name: Princess Ellie Hump The Floor For My Huge Tits Dummy

Tags / Description: Hey loser, I know youre always horny, always ready to do whatever I say because you love playing with your dick so much. You also know what a pathetic loser you are, dont you? So what am I doing to have you do today? You are going to hump the floor if you want to get off today. I love degrading losers like you. Its what you deserve. And just the thought of you watching this video and actually doing what Im telling you to is quite amusing. I can just picture you there all alone humping the floor because you need a new and humiliating way to get off and feel stupid. I dont care if its a hard wood floor or a rug. But I kinda hope you have a rug, Id love to give you some rug burn on your cock lol. So drop down to the floor and make sure that you can still me and my huge tits. Theyre so big and bouncy. Dont you want to bounce your cock on the ground while you watch me bounce my tits. Hump the floor for me and my great big tits. Hump it, it feels so good. But I know its going to start to hurt. You wanted this, you losers have been asking me for a video where I make you hump the floor. So you better enjoy it. I know youre hard, youre always hard for me and my big tits, you dirty loser. Make sure your pants are completely off and your cock is tucked up under your belly and youre going to thrust. You love to see me encouraging you to fuck that carpet. Youll hump anything for me. Youll do anything when my big tits are out in front of you. Now hump the carpet for them. I know you must feel stupid. But keep humping. Cmon dork, hump that floor for me. Do you think you cum on the floor? Do you think all of that carpet humping can make you blow onto your carpet? All for my big tits. Keep going. You look so stupid. I love how youll do anything for me. Ive got you so wrapped around my little finger, dont I? Ill bet you wish you were in between my cleavage. Keep humping, you look ridiculous. But I know its working, youre building up all that cum. And its going to shoot out of your cock. I want you to cum all over that carpet for my huge tits and accept the gift of rug burn as you blast all of that cum out. This is what you live for. It feels so good its no wonder youre so controlled by me. Blast it for my tits loser. Cum and let that feeling take over you as you start to realize that your cock is going to hurt, isnt it? But you deserve this, being so brainless. But I love you this way LOL! Boob Tease, Brat Girls, Cbt Instruction, Ellie Idol, Femdom Pov, Huge Tits, Humping Fetish, Masturbation Humiliation, Tit Worship

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:11
Video Size: 0,59 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Princess Ellie Hump The Floor For My Huge Tits Dummy
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02459 секунды с 9 запросами