View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 07:16 AM   #755
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Painful Summer Herndon

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Summer

Happy New Year 2017 Carrizo Springs

All fancily dressed up and nowhere to go this New Year's Eve? Well, you just happen to be in good company. But, for different reasons...I think. My reason is that Johnny has me tied up in knots again! That's right! I take my time curling my hair, putting on make up, wrapping myself up in a sexy satin minidress, pulling up some soft nylons with my blue satin panties, and pumping myself up with my classic black high heels. And, Johnny captures me as I reach the bottom of the stairs. He drags me into the kitchen and hoists me up onto the granite island, pretending to be enthralled with me before our New Year's party date. He, of course, wastes no time making his actual intentions clear. He ties my arms tightly behind my back with rope at the wrists and elbows and then puts a thick cleave gag in my mouth. He keeps me there for the midnight countdown. Talk about nowhere to go! Good
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy New Year 2017

Office Policy Royal City

It is time to update the official office handbook here at JackieBound. Because....Unfortunately....I tend to forget what I am suppose to do on a regular basis. For example: the handbook clearly states that I am to wear either a business suit or pencil skirt with satin blouse, with garter belt, stockings, satin panties and high heels every day to the office. So, if I try to get to work on the computer while still wearing my pajamas or jeans, there needs to be consequences. Well, the new policy clarifies what will happen in this situation: Jackie is to immediately put on the proper attire and report to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, she will be tied with rope and gagged until such time that she can remember to not start to work until she is dressed properly.
Today, I forget again. And, I am made to put on my business suit. I report to the kitchen and eventually end up hogtied on the counter with rope and tape gagged. Of course, I have to stay there for a while, before I answer all of Johnny's questions regarding the rules properly. He eventually lets me go to get back to work. Little does he know, I sometimes dress improperly just for the rewards.
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps

File size: 167.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Policy

Member Requested Socks Gooding

Recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well,*any activity that gets*me tied up....I guess it's worth it!
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Member Requested Socks
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03116 секунды с 9 запросами