View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 07:24 AM   #904
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Born Free - Leigh Raven Middleburg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born Free - Leigh Raven

Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree McFaddin

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Abigail Dupree is about to experience a new kind of torment like she never has before. She is used to having her handlers focus on parts of her body like her ass, her tits, or her feet. But today we have something else in mind. We would like to focus on her lovely hands.
We sit Abigail down in a wooden chair and place her hands on a board. We then proceed to clamp the tip of each of her fingers down to the board. Abigail describes the pain as having her hands frozen and then run under hot water. We've all felt that pain and we want to make the experience at least a little bit more fun for her, so we take out the hitachi vibrator and start playing with her pussy. Now Abigail is so overcome by the combination of pleasure and pain and the tears start streaming down her cheeks. And there is only one thing to do when a model is overwhelmed to the point of tears: add another torment.
Abigail Dupree is laid on the ground with her wrists and ankles tied in rope and a ring gag holding her mouth open. One of our female handlers then tells her to stick her tongue out and attaches a clamp to the end of it so that it stays there. Then she starts painting Abigail's tongue with layers of wasabi and hot sauce. With her tongue stuck out she has no way to clean it, and all that is left for her to do is lie there and let it burn.
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree

Rejected: Ruined - Jacey Jinx Etoile

Release Year: 2019
Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into!
Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants.
Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected: Ruined - Jacey Jinx

Subspace - Jeze Bell Funabashi

Release Year: 2014
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face. This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace - Jeze Bell

Bondage Contract-going Of Bound Wife - Submission Starry Sky Glenrock

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kokumori
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Solowork, Married Woman, Training, Restraints, Mature Woman, Shaved, Digital Mosaic, Cuckold
It has been five years since my husband started a software development company. The company grew steadily, but its business partner went bankrupt and the company's cash flow deteriorated sharply. So the husband offers financial support to the Sasaki investor. Sasaki set two conditions for the loan. Development of new software within three months. And in the pre-development period, to force his wife Hoshizora to work as Sasaki's secretary under the pretext of training. Sasaki makes Hoshizora stamp the contract with a fearless smile on his face...
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:57:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Contract-going Of Bound Wife - Submission Starry Sky

Pitt of Despair - Apricot Pitts Atkinson

Release Year: 2018
Apricot Pitts is a bendy babe. Her elbows, with little effort touch. Of course OT exploits this immediately. With her wrists tied to her waist and her elbows together she can barely move her arms. That’s not enough. Her elbows get pulled up to the ring above her head and then down to her neck.
When she’s tired of being on her feet and she’s been stripped down to her panties her position is morphed into a severe hogtie with her feet pulled up to her neck. All the while her jaw is wrapped around a giant ball gag.
She has to kneel on the stool while OT vibrates her. Then she’s woven to the metal frame and clothes pins are attached to her in every spot they’ll fit on her. Then OT savagely whips them each off while Apricot screams and cries. She begs him not to shock her.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitt of Despair - Apricot Pitts

HdT Blaten Lee - Blatant Tease Yaounde

Release Year: 2018
Blaten Lee is one of those beautiful sex-hungry ladies who just needs to cum! How do you torment a woman like that? Once you’ve got her tied up you make her think you’re going to give her release. You tease her pretty pussy like you’re going to let her get there, but you go so slow she’ll never climax.
With the way she moans and grunts in frustration you’d thing OT was hitting her. Instead he’s focusing all his attention on her slit. Making it feel just good enough for Blaten to get caught up in her arousal. Just when she is ready to blast off OT shows her that he’s in charge of when or if she cums.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Blaten Lee - Blatant Tease
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21055 секунды с 9 запросами