View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 08:34 AM   #1487
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ass Gaped Wide Magee

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide

Scary Movie Fuck Diamondville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Caitlin Bell
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Dirty Blonde, Doggystyle, Facial, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Latina, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Step Mom, Step Son, Taboo, Toned, Wild
Video language: English
Busty stepmom Caitlin Bell prepares breakfast for her stepson Johnny and reminds him about movie night. Later that night, Johnny chooses to watch a horror movie, which turns out to be too scary for him, but luckily, Caitlin finds a naughty way to keep Johnny distracted from the movie and focusing entirely on stepmommy’s pussy!
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scary Movie Fuck

Hussie Pass - Everybody Wants Damion Peekskill

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: XxLayna Marie, Damion Dayski
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Latina, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish
Seeing as so many of you enjoyed her 1st appearance here on Hussie Pass, we decided to bring 21-year-old spinner Xxlayna Marie (it's pronounced) back, and she requested that we pair her up with 18-year-old big dick phenom Damion Dayski for this week's hot update. After the Johnny Robins interview portion of the program, Xxlayna gets herself warmed up by rubbing her clit and fucking herself with a large translucent pink rubber dong. In steps Damion with some lube for the pint-sized cutie and once applied, we get to watch Xxlayna twerk that sexy little ass. She then gets on her knees so Damion can unleash his 12-inch uncut cock for her. Xxlayna sucks and slobbers on his footlong, even hanging her head off the couch so Damion can face-fuck her from above. Xxlayna then gives him a slippery footjob, followed by Damion returning the oral favors he previously received by sucking on her juicy clit as he finger-bangs her. With Xxlayna spread eagle, Damion finally puts it in and proceeds to deep-dick her in a couple of positions: 1st missionary, then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, followed by doggystyle, and finally back to missionary. When the time is right, Damion pulls out and cums in Xxlayna's mouth and on her chin. As is the norm, we followed the two coeds into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 57:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5290kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - Everybody Wants Damion

Lesson In Cum Kajang

Studio: Jet Multimedia
Nothing is better that a doggy style fuck.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:07
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3769kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesson In Cum

Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment Duncombe

We saw this 18 year old blonde woman named Olivia Sparkle walking home from work. Martin told Olivia that I was a talent agent from LA, but she was not interested in the casting. We tried convincing her, and offering money got her attention. She had to use the bathroom first, so we pointed to a nearby shopping center. When she was in the stall, I noticed a gloryhole, so I covered my cock in cash and stuck my boner right on through. Olivia forgot all about the casting and got right to the sucking. Giving me a blowjob, the horny slut then decided she wanted to fuck, and slammed her ass back against me standing doggystyle. She joined me in the bigger stall and rode my cock on the ground, then I fucked her in spoon position, pulled out, and came on her pussy!
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment

Plumperpass - She's Back to Splack Dixfield

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Scarlett Rouge
Genres: bbw, big belly, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white, fingering, belly play, doggystyle, oral, pussy eating, tit fucking, dress, belly shot, indoor
Scarlett Rouge is back at it again! A top favorite here at Plumper Pass. The sexy blonde with some amazing 36DDD´s on the top shelf. What a "fuck me face" on her. I´d love to have her red lipstick marks all over my cock. Scarlett is asking for some hard dick and we shall provide it for her. Our very lucky stud gets all that Scarlett loving and sucking so proper. Hot Damn! She´s so sexy!
Duration: 35:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - She's Back to Splack

Plumperpass - Party of 3 Elkland

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Cherry Bardot
Genres: bbw, big belly, big tits, blonde, brunette, behind the scenes, hardcore, blue eyes, brown eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, fingering, oral, posing, reverse cowgirl, threesome, tit play, tight dress, facial, indoor
One quiet evening Cherry´s friend Jimmy, who she´s had a crush on forever, comes over to hang out and watch a movie. Cherry´s roommate Kimmie is also home so she decides to join them. Cherry wants to do everything she can to make her best friend feel comfortable... even if it means sharing his nice fat cock. It doesn´t take Jimmy long to figure out that it´s all a little too good to be true, but that´s not going to stop him from fucking the two busty besties every way he can dream of!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3277kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plumperpass - Party of 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04012 секунды с 9 запросами