Old 07-21-2023, 12:34 PM   #846
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

8 1/2 Les Ulis

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Aaron King, Aaron Summers, Adam Faust, Brett Silvers Danny Fox, Demetrius, Dillon Buck, Tim Kruger
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles
Guys with huge meat fucking horny bottoms who can't get enough. Four scenes of non-stop sex, with an introduction from Masturbate Theater. Rarely in the history of modern film does a classic like this appear. With the brilliance of a master auteur, von Fistenberg captures the full potential of cinematic story-telling through four extended sex scenes with eight monster-hung actors - all hung at least 8 ? inches. It's a landmark in adult cinema! It's a masterpiece! It's hot guys fucking! Prepare to be moved by the performances of these iparable stars, immortalized here forever in this Masturbate Theatre Classics Collection of the one and only von Fistenberg's "8 ?".
Scene 1
Hot furry muscle-bear Adam Faust returns to Dark Alley to take a ride with the blond boy-babe of your dreams, Aaron King, who bottoms for the first time in a DAM film.
Scene 2
6'4 "Aaron Summers teases German beauty Danny Fox with his whopper of a cock before entering and fucking Danny into ecstasy.
Scene 3
Pierced British banger Dillon Buck has plenty of foreign exchange in mind for his shaved-headed, bubble-butted huge-cocked New Yorker buddy, Brett Silvers.
Scene 4
And there's some real European union when monster-cocked redhead German stud Tim Kruger invades France - that is, tattooed French punk and DAM-exclusive Demetrius.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:52
Video: 720x400, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 2050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 8 1/2

Muscle Up! Jacksontown

Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Carlo Masi with Mike Dasher, Dave Angelo with Lee Young, Roger Danik with Chris Wide, Edu Boxer with Pierro Sias, Adam Dexter with Carlo Masi
Genres: adult, macho, roll, bear, anal
In keeping with the idea of an all American melting pot, John Rutherford looked at Colt-style men from all over the world to bring to the USA for Muscle Up!. A feature that could only be made in America and only by Colt Studio!
Duration: 1:57:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1484kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Up!

The Best of Brentwood vol.2 Nazlini

Release Year: 1987
Studio: Bijou Video, Trophy Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Shot on film, Compilation, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Solo, Vintage
Four films from John Travis are showcased. Small Town Boy has cruising in public squares, 69ing with trade, rimming, finger-fucking, three-ways, a voyeur, a solo, and farmhands fucking outdoors. Blue Streak contains poolside sex, jockstraps, three-ways, campfire frolics, van sex, and cum guzzling. Hungry Hole features youthful men, a construction worker, glory hole sex, a bear-type hunk, face fucking, and butthole banging. From Breakdownes snippets from The Big Parade (San Francisco, 1978), jockstraps, cockrings, acrobatic anal sex, nude horseback riding, three-ways, and leathermen in a sling.
Duration: 1:34
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1515kbps

File size: 516.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Brentwood vol.2

Cheaters San Ysidro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Billy Santoro, Jaxton Wheeler, Kory Houston, Max Sargent, Josh Stone
Genres: Dads & Sons, Cross generation, Matures, Bears, Hunks, Oral, Anal
What happens when your lover is a liar? In Cheaters we peek in on four couples who are being unfaithful to their sexy partners in the quest for even more hot sex. Billy Santoro plays the abused, scared spouse to win sympathy sex from young and well-hung Armond Rizzo and Kory Houston. But wen Billy's boyfriend Jaxton Wheeler finds out, he pays Armond a visit and shows the Latin lover the meaning of fear. We also peek in on a scandalous relationship between ly Max Sargent and his girlfriend's , Josh Stone. Who will the gorgeous older man choose - his fiancee or his future step?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:52:48
Video: 736x404, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheaters

The Monster And The Maus- Hunter Scott And Sherman Maus Eyota

Studio: Monster Cub
Sherman is a fan of big cocks and every thick cock is a personal challenge for him to take each big cock that comes his way. I munched on his butt for a good while, tasting his tasty boy ass as he squirmed in delight. My fat bear dick slid right up inside Sherman, he let out a big ahhhh when my balls finally met his taint. He was such a good boy bouncing up and down on daddys dick. I made sure to get him on his knees too in order to really drive my cock up his hole. We took a couple of breaks so I could eat his ass and he could suck my cock some more. Sherman started pogo sticking on my cock and we both were so close to shooting. I erupted and Sherman sat right back down on my cock as I pumped my hot load deep up his ass. This pushed him over the edge as he squeezed down on my drained cock and fired off a nice load from his big dick all over my chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 459.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Monster And The Maus- Hunter Scott And Sherman Maus

Daddy's Reform School Playmate Bowen

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Catalina
Cast: Damien, Adriano, Robert Black, Brent Michaels, Jacob Scott, Jonathan Gabriel, Brunno Storni, Ryan Stevens, and Chase McKenzie.
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation,bear, dildo
dy's back with something brand new from The Generation Gap Series from Catalina Video. These guys have been bad, really bad. But maybe a little rehabilitation is what they need to be dy's Reform School Playmate.
Jacob Scott is one hot tattooed dy. And Jonathan Gabriel is as cute as a smooth fresh-faced guy can get. Together there's dynamic sexual energy that explodes on screen. Jonathan does a great job at sucking dy's cock so Jacob swallows the guy whole before filling his hole with his fat cock. And in an unanticipated turn, a flip flop fuck with Jonathan on top ensues and ends this cum drenched scene.
Ryan's getting all cleaned up in the shower before dy Brunno takes him back to school. Brunno gets a little charge in his rocket as he gazes at Ryan washing himself. Watching young Ryan's smooth face while he trys to swallow Brunno's enormous piece will make your eyes water.
Conniving little troublemaker Brent Michaels is in for it good when his dy, Robert Black finds out he's been bad. dy Robert teaches Brent a les he's not soon to forget. He fucks him silly with his hard, fat cock before he splashes a wet load all over his face. dy's little cum pig gets the ass-whipping and ass-licking he deserves.
Chase McKenzie is the cutest red-head guy we've ever seen. You know that something that cute has got to have the devil in him. He's been so bad he has to stay in his room at school. No trips, no dy visit. But that doesn't stop Chase from working up his own little action with a dirty magazine and his own right hand.
Hairy and mean dy Damien doesn't stand for any shenanigans from his guys. That's why when he catches Adriano sniffing his underwear, he takes his belt off. But only so he can get closer to that hung uncut cock dangling between his legs. dy sucks and makes Adriano do the same. It's when dy gets fucked that you know that the only les being leaned here is Pleasure.
Duration: 1:22:22
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 610kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Reform School Playmate

Teddy Bear Brasstown

Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Thiago, Henrique, Dumont, Kaua, Wagner Mansini, Alex Junior, Victor Mansini, Thiago Pavarello, Andre Santos, Alexandre Senna, Felix Stubach.
Genres: All Sex, Oral, Anal, Cum shots, Barebacking, Bears
Check out some big hairy bears as they get to bare backing deep and hard! If a guy's hairy ass makes you think of dental floss, and if a little extra belly is just more to hold onto, then you'll love these guys!
Duration: 2:07:28
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy Bear

Время генерации страницы 0.05255 секунды с 9 запросами