View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 07:25 AM   #3670
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Office Day Dreams Part II Perth Amboy

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Day Dreams Part II

Dystopia - Monica, 22 years old student East Montpelier

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Monica Brown
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore
Video language: English
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dystopia - Monica, 22 years old student

Aphrodisiac Torture Squirting Geki Capitalize! Mankon Bamenda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Real Works
私を肉便器にしてください‥。媚薬� �処方され身も心も完全マインドコン� ��ロールされ大量の潮を吹き変態肉便 器に調教されていく‥。禁断の首絞� �セックスでヨガりまくる制御不能な� ��ックスマシーン!イカされ続けダダ 漏れ快楽に目覚めよ!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aphrodisiac Torture Squirting Geki Capitalize!

Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini Semarang

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Charlotte Vale Conjugal Visit Bonus Saint Stephens Church

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She was let out of her cell for a reason and it was not just to look pretty and take a beating. PD wants to use her and if she wants to stay out of the deepest, darkest, dirtiest hole he can find she is going to perform.
Duration: 1:21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Vale Conjugal Visit Bonus

Stuck Part 2 - Ava D'Amore Sandpoint

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ava is stuck in the stocks looking down at a very stinky bucket. A gag goes in her mouth and immediately she starts drooling into the bucket. An anal plug goes in her sexy ass. The plug is electrified. The electricity is put on sound mode.
The crew and decoration begin helping Ava feel the plug. Loud shouts and stomps activate her asshole and she screams which makes the plug shock her poor little tush even more.
The game from before is brought back in. She failed six times and the electricity is turned up six notches. It's time for another fun game. Bobbing for apples in the gross bucket. Each apple spells another torment for Ava.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 2 - Ava D'Amore

Felonie Caged Bonus Panama City Beach

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Felonie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.The vibrator again. At the same time, he chokes her by her throat hard against the bar of her cage. .
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felonie Caged Bonus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03794 секунды с 9 запросами