View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 10:00 AM   #411
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sweater Secretary Hext

It's finally getting a little chilly out. And, the time of year when people dress a little warmer. So, I wear a cream colored sweater to the office with my navy pencil skirt, pink panties, garters, stockings and high heels. I feel so cozy and warm. I am sure to get all my work done today. When I arrive back from lunch, Johnny appears in my office seeming a bit disgruntled. He explains the dress code once more....satin blouse....satin blouse...I attempt to appear to care, but I guess wearing a sweater was a clear violation of the dress code. So, here we go again. I am chair tied and given a tape gag, so I will listen to him quietly while he explains why I have to wear a satin blouse again. Well, I count this as a successful day, anyway. I am warm and I got tied up by Johnny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Secretary

White Slip Pole Tie Motala

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

A Day At The Office Pocono Summit

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Another day at the office causes Justine to pop a dvd into her laptop and let her imagination run wild. As she watches Tobi struggle on her computer screen, her mind drifts off to a darker place - where there is only restraint! Self-bondage is the only way Justine finds satisfaction - muzzle-gagged and hogtied with her nipples clamped, bound in leather straps; Panty-gagged and cuffed in a kneeling strappado with clothespins on her nipples; and bound to a chair wearing nothing but bird clamps, a gag and her pantyhose! As she emerges from her dream world, she pulls a 2-inch ball gag from her purse!
Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day At The Office

The Layover New Hampshire

Blair Blouson, my fellow flight attendant, and I finally have a stopover in the same city. After getting ready for our next trip, we discuss our schedule, but get interrupted by a knock at the door. We weren't really expecting anyone. And, this is a classy hotel, so I didn't think anything bad could happen when I open the hotel room door. Next thing we know, we are tied up on the floor with rope, with gags in our mouths. Our flight attendant dresses ride up revealing our pantyhose legs and thighs underneath. Blair and I struggle around futilely trying to loosen the ropes, in an attempt to escape. She uses the heel of her high heel shoe to loosen the ropes around my knees, but doesn't make enough progress. Blair begins to freak out and hyperventilate as I try to calm her down. I'm sure we'll figure this out soon. We struggle around for a while longer without making any progress. The lesson I learned is not to open the door, unless I am certain that there is not someone with rope and a gag on the other side (you think I would have learned this lesson already!).
Duration: 6:24
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps

File size: 105.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Layover

Laura - Horny Detective Shacklefords

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Laura
Genres: Gilf, Cuckold, Mature, Natural, Old & Young, Blackmail, Stockings, Pantyhose, High Heels, Clothed, Cougar, Buxom, Voluptuous, Curvaceous, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Doggy, Cowgirl,
A good detective never gives up on his cases, even if he's still a schoolboy. Therefore, when it comes to juicy hotties,
it's easy to lose one's mind and rip up the rulebook. However, our main characters is nothing like that. He knows for sure that this time, the femme fatale has overacted,
thinking that he was bluffing. Imagine how surprised she was when it turned out that he has enough evidences to cause her divorce and what more. A good detective never bluffs. So his mom's friend...
Errr... We mean, this noble lady will have to do everything he wants and will have to bear with his every desire...
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laura - Horny Detective

Naughty Sandy Big Boobs getting web in front of a webcam Napoleon

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sandy Big Boobs
Genres: Big breasts, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Clitsucker, Mature, Orgasm, High heels, Nylons, Curvy, Big Natural tits, Blonde, Dress, Female Orgasm, Fingering, German, German Mature, Mature Solo, Natural Boobs, Bra, Natural Tits, Beautiful Curves, T
Sandy Big Boobs stuffs a giant toy up her butthole, lusting and thrusting through a raunchy solo show.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7251kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Sandy Big Boobs getting web in front of a webcam

The Slip Clipper Mills

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slip

Время генерации страницы 0.04552 секунды с 9 запросами