Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Give Me Teens - Wanna Fuck My Student? Gotta Fuck Me First! Painesdale

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Give Me Teens
Cast: Tyler Cruise, Sarah Taylor, Sophia Burns
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Small Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum On Tits, Student, Teacher, Cum Swap, Big ass, Stockings, Glasses, shaved pussy
Video language: English
Sophia Burns and Tyler Cruise are packing up after their last class for the day. As they zip up their knapsacks, Tyler works up the courage to ask Sophia out. His parents' cottage is up for grabs this weekend if she's interested in getting away. They'd have the entire place to themselves... no parents, only them. Could be fun, no?
Sophia loves the idea, but she's worried that parents won't be as cool with it as Tyler's parents are. After all, Sophia still lives at home, unlike Tyler who has the freedom of living in the dorms with the other students. Suddenly, however, their conversation is interrupted by their teacher Sarah Taylor, who couldn't help but overhear as she was cleaning the blackboard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Teens - Wanna Fuck My Student? Gotta Fuck Me First!

DDF Network - Ladies in charge! Cadet

Release Year: 2010
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Bailey
Genres: Boy-Girl, Brunette hair, Cum on feet, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Stockings
Footjob wherein steely-eyed temptress Bailey makes Thomas Stone totally surrender to the power of her feet. He doesn't get to fuck her or feel her mouth on his dick, but he does get to suck her toes which are clad in beige nylons, and to sniff those nylons. Then she ties up his prick in those stockings until finally with a self-satisfied smile Bailey tugs his throbbing shaft to a gooey finish. Thomas resembles the famous actor Russell Crowe; do you think he should do a “Gladiator” type set where he submits to the feet of a cruel ancient empress? And which of our models do you think would make a perfect evil queen? Leave us your thoughts on this!
Duration: 29:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Ladies in charge!

DDF Network - Sexy Calves Covered in Red Latex High Heels Hacienda Heights

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alison Tyler
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Glass Dildo, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm, Piercing, Stockings, Tattoo, Pussy gape, Pussy insertion
She's a brunette beauty from the United States and her enormous cleavage might give you wet dreams but wait a sec! Have you ever heard of Erotica Antiqua? The hottie from the named Alyson Tyler gives you a stunning solo performance in her black sheer nylon lingerie and her long red latex boots. The amazing bombshell poses in an antique chair and slowly strokes her curvy body from tit to toe! She slowly opens that zipper from her knee to her ankle and reveals her tight calves and sexy feet. This erotica performance might give you a hard time to focus for quite a while, because those seductive green eyes of this luscious lady won't be easy to forget. On the other hand, who needs to forget this gorgeous babe, getting slowly naked in front of our Full cameras, here at Network? Today, she's all yours and while masturbating with a glass dildo, she might think of your boner gently touching her clit while she inserts that translucent sex toy into her trimmer pussy. She not only loves to suck on her toes and lick her soles while fingering her twat, Alyson is all about playing with her giant jugs and squeezing her titties until she cums. This leg fetish episode of pure pleasure is topped with a wonderful selection of foot fetish pics in our gallery below! Check out that flexible young chick from overseas and watch her bending forward and making her pussy gape while showing off her curvy ass!
Duration: 28:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 948.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Sexy Calves Covered in Red Latex High Heels

DDF Network - Imagine the stories behind the pix Karval

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jessica Rox
Genres: Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, FFM, Fingering, Footjob, Czech, Pussy fucking, Leg fetish, Orgasm, Pantyhose, Shaved Pussy, Tattoo, Pussy insertion, Barefeet, Lesbian, Small tits, M
Terrific threesome pictorial starring Victoria Tiffani, George Uhl, and making a second appearance this week, Jessica Rox. Both ladies are barefoot in leggings, and their polished toes look scrumptious as they kiss each other under the supervision of Mr. Uhl. But soon they are sucking his cock, often using their feet to guide it to their lips.I could write an erotic screenplay or story just imagining what these three characters are up to! I'd make Victoria a rich, spoiled housewife, who loves to bust balls when she's not busy trolling for cock and pussy to satisfy her image of herself as a total suburban goddess. As for Jessica, she looks to me like the warm-hearted young soccer mom next door who is finally getting to live out her long-buried desires for raunchy adventure. She gets well-fucked by George while licking Victoria's feet. George looks like the hunky neighbor always ready to fix a broken lawnmower, who is also always ready to supply cock to frustrated females whose hubbies are neglecting them. And finally, us spectators out in Web Land are in the picture too, even if unseen...waiting with cocks and tongues eager to service toe and pussy! It all ends with George blasting a creamy load all over Victoria's foot that she and Jessica present to the camera as if waiting with evil pleasure to see it licked up!!!
Duration: 29:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Imagine the stories behind the pix

Lucky Bee - Riding A Rainbow (2023) Ronkonkoma

Cast: Lucky Bee
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Gorgeous blonde Lucky Bee is dressed in white lingerie and a sheer robe on her bed. Imagine this beauty waiting for you at home with her lace-topped stockings! She turns over and starts to rub her puffy pussy through the crotch of her panties and then slips her hand down inside to touch herself. She climbs off the bed and heads over to the couch where this stunning babe strips down to her panties and stockings. She leans back and pulls her panties up tight over her labia and once her panties are off, this hottie uses some pussy clips to clamp her juicy puffy pussy lips! Lucky Bee pulls at them before grabbing hold of a bottle of oil which she uses to massage her nipples and pussy. She teases herself with a pink vibrator and warms up ready for a huge rainbow dildo! After riding it, Lucky Bee masturbates to orgasm!
Duration: 20:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20191kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucky Bee - Riding A Rainbow (2023)

Antonia Sainz and Luna Ora Lick My Wet Horner

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Luna Ora
Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Wet toy
There was no pretext for Luna and Antonia to share a pissing fantasy together. It was simply thebination of two hot girls in exquisite apparel, putting all of their feminine traits to great use. Both girls take turns directing each other, kissing and and caressing in the dining area. It is a marvelous sight to see the shorter Luna helping Antonia up from her chair and then approaching her aggressively to kiss her. Antonia responds, frisking Luna's body and then turning her around to work her hands over Luna's ass. Luna strips down to her stockings and shoes, and the pissing begins. Luna helps Antonia undress, tugging at her bra and then her panties. Antonia is eager to pee, and she works on removing her pantiespletely. After peeing on the table, Antonia raises one foot on top of the table, flexing to pee into Luna's mouth. The girls get down on the floor where Antonia takes advantage of the wet surface, dragging Luna around from her legs as she pleases. She positions her laying below her to pee on her hair. Luna's signature moments occur towards the end. The first is a fantastic pee as Antonia uses a purple vibrator on her. The other doesn't involve Luna peeing, but rather drinking the contents of a wine glass. Where normally a girl will only drink their own fluids, Luna drinks that which came from Antonia, closing things off in a very unique fashion.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1440x810, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 5440kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz and Luna Ora Lick My Wet

Passionista - Ryana & Dolly Diore Farmersburg

Cast: Ryana, Dolly Diore
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Ukrainian, Hungary, Blonde, Brunette, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Foot Fetish, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Nylon, Pantyhose, Toys, Strap-On, Dildo
We take you to the wonderful world of beautiful girls Ryana & Dolly Diore! They like intense fucking in different positions!
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Passionista - Ryana & Dolly Diore

Время генерации страницы 0.04091 секунды с 9 запросами