View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 09:53 AM   #321
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fisted on Top Crown

Cast: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Genres: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisted on Top

21sextreme - Teaching Liz Valery Twain Harte

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Liz Valery
Genres: lesbian, amateur, fetish, lingerie
Video language: English
When Liz asked her friend Cindy to teach her a little about fisting, she had no idea that her cunt would be stretched to its limits so much! After having Cindy massage Liz´s cunt and put her small fist inside, she pulled out a BIG surprise.Who ever though to hit the G spot with something so big like a baseball bat? Watch as Cindy hits the ball over the fence with the bat and make Liz scream with pleasure!
Duration: 27:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Teaching Liz Valery

Blondes Have More Fun Red Cliffs

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes Have More Fun

Humiliated slut fucked with two big dildos and fisting Bushton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Wife slut Humiliated extreme dildo insertion, squirt orgasm action.
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 238.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliated slut fucked with two big dildos and fisting

21sextreme - Deeply Connected North Providence

Release Year: 2016
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Adela
Genres: lesbian, masturbation, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, one on one, petite, small tits
Adela was always curious about her friend Blanche Bradburry, though she could never quite put her finger on it. Finally, with a little warming up, she gets to reach out to her desire. Easing her partner into it, Adela now touches Blanche in a much deeper way than ever before. With her wrist deep inside her lover, both arrive at a new sensual connection they had never felt before.
Duration: 20:55
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Deeply Connected

Dirty Anal Whore HD Nellysford

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you ve ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I m able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I m stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Anal Whore HD

Double fisting Maple City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Amateur busty wife Double fisting and fucking kinky sex action.
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 134.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double fisting

Время генерации страницы 0.02873 секунды с 9 запросами