Old 07-28-2023, 10:37 AM   #436
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Huge Ass Blonde Fucks Her Husband's Big Cock Bully Boss Barking

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kate Dee
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Chubby, Lingerie, Stockings, Straight, Titty Fucking
Video language: English
Kate Dee is ready to celebrate her anniversary when her husband calls and lets her know they will have to postpone because he has to work. Her husband's boss works him way too much and she's had enough. Kate decides to go and pay that bully of a boss a visit. She soon realizes what must be done and gives up her pussy in order to get him to lay off her husband a bit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Ass Blonde Fucks Her Husband's Big Cock Bully Boss

Happy Easter Montville

It is Easter Sunday once again. But, this year, due to "social distancing", I will have to stay at home to observe the day. That does not mean that I have to lay around the house in my pajamas and eat pastel wrapped chocolates. I decide that even though I can't go out, I will still put on a dress and high heels and be appreciative. Somewhere in the middle of the day, I realize this may have been an error in judgement. The reason for this is that the only thing Johnny likes more than to see me in a dress is to see me in a dress tied up and gagged. So, while I am cooking brunch, Johnny grabs me up and places me in the living room on a chair in my perky pink tank dress, golden panties, stockings and gold high heels. Once he has me firmly in place, he ties me to the chair with rope and places a shiny gold ball gag in my mouth. He may have planned this considering the ball gag matches my panties and high heels. He watches me struggle and squirm while he finishes making brunch. Well, I guess this an Easter we will never forget...for more than one reason..
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Easter

Jackiebound part 309 Dunedin

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 309

First Sybian Ride Placedo

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Sybian Ride

Latex Lingerie Tienen

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie

Home Alone Ubly

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Alone

Secretary Part II Palacios

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.04219 секунды с 9 запросами