View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 10:37 AM   #438
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Silver Dress Part I Pawnee Rock

We shot a sparkly pink dress just like this silver one several months back. But, one is never enough. You gotta have it in every color and then have shoes to match each color dress. It's a female rule. I am sure you wouldn't completely understand. So, you'll just have to trust me. The other great thing about having several identical dresses in different colors is that it makes it really easy to shoot matching outfits with another model. When I get back to shooting with other models again, that is....
Anyway, today, I am wearing the sparkly silver dress with matching high heels, satin panties, garter belt and stockings, looking more than club worthy. Johnny catches sight of the garter belt through the short, tight minidress and chooses to not let me out of his sight. He puts my silver metal collar, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs on me. Then, he secures my arms above my head to the hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. Finally, I am given a thick duct tape gag with cloth mouth packing. Naturally, I cannot go very far. But, that has never kept me from entertaining Johnny and all of you before! Why stop now?
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part I

Silver Dress Part II Gaienhofen

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Garage Night Out Tidioute

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Selfie Secretary Pequot Lakes

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

Hanging Out Marrero

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and BALL GAG. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Out

Friday Night Echola

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Tommy King Gives Herself A Facial Glenview

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tommy King
Genres: All Natural, Brunette, Deep Throat, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Nylons
Video language: English
Banging hot babe Tommy King may be trying to become the spit queen with the show she performed here! Tommy loves getting sloppy all over her dildo getting strings of saliva everywhere. Who needs lube when you have Tommy's mouth?!? As fine as she looks in her white lingerie; it is off in record time. Tommy brings out her pink dildo sucking it all down getting teary eyed from almost gagging on it! This may be a solo but Tommy puts in the work on herself spreading her legs wide and fucking herself deep before she finishes and gives herself a facial from all the spit and saliva she got covering her dildo!
Duration: 1:00:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy King Gives Herself A Facial

Время генерации страницы 0.04243 секунды с 9 запросами