View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 07:27 AM   #419
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Painful Big Dick Rincon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
When you're a 19 year old slut a big dick is far and few between. When it was buried all the way in she just let out a giant sigh followed by a cry. Clearly someone was frisky with her long ago. She got fucked over a bin of water and got the dunked as she was penetrated. She was a messy whore, but so obedient. She drank so much yellow discipline that she changed the color of her yakk. She took 3 loads to the face and was left broken and humiliated. Maybe her father will watch this and see the damage he hath wrought.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Big Dick

Swallow my piss Yokaichi

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallow my piss

Auntie Bumblefuck New Iberia

Cast: Layla Sarai
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
19, and dumb as a long June summer day. She's not smart, but that's what makes her fun. She probably has the IQ of my left testicle, but she knows her purpose. She's a porta potty and nothing more. She got her 19 year old ass fucked and sucked it right out of the pipe. She got slapped around, took Barney, got a vibrator shoved in her urethra which made her cum. Then she took loads, and she opened her mouth, unprompted, to catch the cum. We emptied the whore bowl on her head, some more Yellow Discipline, and our work was done. She learned that she was even more useless than she thought.
Duration: 33:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auntie Bumblefuck

White came out of me Karnak

Cast: Tiffany Malice
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
The best women are those who doubt their self worth and who are self loathers. They are the best fucks, hands down. This one loves deriding herself as she's getting sodomized and swallowing yellow discipline. She licked my shoes spotless. She got fucked in both holes, drank yellow discipline from her glass slipper like a princess. We shot two loads on her face as she sat their with her pigtails like a pouty little brat.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White came out of me

Dunkin Hoe Nuts Delaware

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09585 секунды с 9 запросами