View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 07:35 AM   #915
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Russian Submission Excellent Cool Unreal Sweet Collection. Part 1. Beverly Hills

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Welcome at Rough Sex in Russia! Join today and dive into a world full of crude and ruthless sex and punishment, for some of the most beautiful Russian girls! Attention

Total size: 5.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Submission Excellent Cool Unreal Sweet Collection. Part 1.

Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold Edenton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture,
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Back Into the Fold

New Bra and Panty Set Fort Hill

To me, this is the stuff that dreams are made of. Dressing in sexy lingerie....gettiing tied up...playing the captive seductress....wriggling around on the bed.... Of course, I don't like being ballgagged, but I'll make an exception on this occasion since it so neatly matches my bra and panty set. Johnny knows me well. He has me tied in the corner of the bedroom with arms above my head and legs together with white rope for a few minutes. He devotedly admires me... scanning up and down my frame, particularly falling in love with the conformity of my garter belt, stockings and lacy underthings. I tap around from one foot to the other in my glittery pink heels until Johnny can take it no more. He pulls my arms down, transfers me to the bed and swiftly captivates me in a rigorus hog tie. I thrash around on the bed unable to escape, while Johnny admires me with the camera. He is thoroughly pleased with himself and my willing submission. We'll keep the rest to ourselves.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 15183kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 897.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bra and Panty Set

Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey Lockney

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum
eyes uncrossed.
There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.
We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut’s hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey

RTB Kiki Cali Part 2 Ratcliff

Release Year: 2019
It's time for Kiki to acquire her a-hole filled. First Juliette have to go in the box. From her vantage point that babe can see Kiki's cookie and a-hole. As Kiki get's permeated Juliette volunteers to play with her pussy. Kiki doesn't complain.
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Kiki Cali Part 2

Cantilever Love - Endza Adair Stevenson Ranch

Release Year: 2016
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love - Endza Adair

Russian Submission Excellent Cool Unreal Sweet Collection. Part 2. Pikesville

Release Year: 2023
if you are expecting these cute girls to be treated with caution, care and sympathy, definitely be the wrong. Video on original language with subtitles. Lean back and enjoy!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Submission Excellent Cool Unreal Sweet Collection. Part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06177 секунды с 9 запросами