View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 10:07 AM   #440
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Merry Christmas 2018 Blanchisseuse

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Christmas 2018

New Bra and Panty Set Brooklyn

To me, this is the stuff that dreams are made of. Dressing in sexy lingerie....gettiing tied up...playing the captive seductress....wriggling around on the bed.... Of course, I don't like being ballgagged, but I'll make an exception on this occasion since it so neatly matches my bra and panty set. Johnny knows me well. He has me tied in the corner of the bedroom with arms above my head and legs together with white rope for a few minutes. He devotedly admires me... scanning up and down my frame, particularly falling in love with the conformity of my garter belt, stockings and lacy underthings. I tap around from one foot to the other in my glittery pink heels until Johnny can take it no more. He pulls my arms down, transfers me to the bed and swiftly captivates me in a rigorus hog tie. I thrash around on the bed unable to escape, while Johnny admires me with the camera. He is thoroughly pleased with himself and my willing submission. We'll keep the rest to ourselves.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 15183kbps

File size: 897.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bra and Panty Set

Red Corset Schuyler Lake

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

Purple Nightie Humboldt

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Nightie

Love Bondage Rockton

We so rarely get some time to ourselves that sometimes we don't even make it to the bedroom. Tonight, I am wearing one of my favorite satin night gowns with a black garter belt and matching stockings. Johnny grabs the purple rope that matches my gown very well and ties my legs together and then my arms behind my back on the couch downstairs. He puts the black leather bit gag in my mouth. Johnny lets me struggle and drool on the couch for a while before releasing me....another enjoyable evening together....even if it was on the cough.
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 483.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bondage

About To Go Out Anahola

If you know me, you know that I attempt to push the boundaries often....usually by going out wearing something inappropriate. Who care? Right? Apparently, Johnny cares. Because everytime I do it, he catches me and ties me up, so I don't make it out in my latest ensemble. Today is no different. I put on a tight spaghetti strap tank top that is supposed to be more of an undershirt with a black pvc skirt. I pair it with white panties, black stockings and black patent leather high heels. Johnny grabs me before I can get to the front door, and ties me in a chair with white rope. Then he forces a big black latex ball gag in my mouth. And, it seems that no amount of damsel in distress struggling will get me out of this situation. Oh darn!
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: About To Go Out

Purple Hogtie West Millgrove

What can I say? We couldn't let the purple fun end with just a simple strapado and ball gag. While I am still wearing my purple tank top, garter belt, satin panties, gloves, and cuban heeled stockings, I head to the floor for a hog tie with my silky silvery gray rope. For this predicament, though, Johnny gives me a (you guessed it) purple bandanna cleave gag. We try not to do too many part I and part II's, but when I find an outfit I am comfortable in and really like how it is going, we just keep on rolling. As you should do as well.
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.03455 секунды с 9 запросами