View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 10:07 AM   #441
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stay Part I Ontario Center

It's that time of year again. You guessed it. Time for sweater bondage. It's getting cold outside and girls who are usually wearing cute little dresses are now wearing thick sweaters. And, they really should be tied up. So, not wanting to miss the opportunity to scratch an itch (literally, I mean, this sweater is scratchy), we decided to entertain you with a black sweater, short khaki courduroy skirt, thigh high black stockings, high heels and shiny panties. Johnny chair ties me and places a hefty around the head vet wrap gag to keep me to a mumble. There, now the sweater clad gal is exactly where she belongs!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 611.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part I

A pretty good girl and a great response to God (FC2-PPV-3281843) Sylvan Beach

Uncensored video of petite Asian women in pantyhose fucking and receiving a creampie...
Duration: 56:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A pretty good girl and a great response to God (FC2-PPV-3281843)

Ropexpert Xxx video Brainardsville

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

Lost Files Fort Laramie

Sometimes, you film things and decide to keep it for later, so you don't have all of one thing filling up your web page. And, I think that is what happened with this set. We literally forgot that we had it. It's a shame too. You guys will really like it! It's a standing set of me and Mel Heflin in corsets, panties, stockings and high heels (Mel in black and me in blue) with our arms tied above our head with rope to the hoist and very thick duct tape gags.
On a side note, we did check to see that this wasn't posted before and could not find it, so correct us if you have seen this set. But, even if you have seen it in the past, it was edited like fresh material to post for this update.
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 284.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Files

Human Toilets - Oprah & Puppy Talbot

Cast: Oprah & Puppy
Genres: Blonde, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Fingering, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair
Big boobed blonde Oprah is putting her makeup on in front of the mirror when her gorgeous friend, Puppy comes into the room and starts to strip from her red fishnet stockings. Both girls look at each other and start feeling very horny when Oprah pulls her panties to one side and pisses, leaving Puppy to catch her stream in a glass! Puppy pours the golden juices over Oprah's top then sits down on a stool while Oprah unbuttons her bodysuit and starts to lick her pussy. Puppy fires a stream of her own piss into Oprah's mouth, giving her a taste of piss drinking then these pissing lesbians get even more wet. Puppy leans on the toilet, while Oprah stands above her, drenching her in golden showers. She uses her like a human toilet, then licks her own juices off Puppy's back. Puppy sits on the toilet with the lid closed and pees once more, onto Oprah's eager tongue. Both girls lap up Puppy's pee from the toilet seat lid then Oprah bends over on the floor and lets Puppy lick her pussy. Puppy has an idea and grabs a little glass vase which she uses to fuck Oprah's juicy pussy, then a giant goblet that is placed underneath Oprah, catching yet another golden stream. Puppy pours the collected piss over Oprah and into her mouth before getting her own turn and gets her pussy filled before peeing in the goblet. If you are a fan of blondes pissing, you really won't want to miss this hd pissing update from VIPissy!
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Human Toilets - Oprah & Puppy

Boss Lady Marceline

With the holidays coming up, I have some serious work to get done! I have to get down to business and catch up, so I can relax before the big guy gets here. So, I decide that if I dress the part, perhaps I can focus on the tasks at hand. I put on my smart black business suit (the fitted one with the pin stripes, yum!), satin slip underneath, satin panties, garters, stockings and high heels. I sit at my desk and quickly become distracted by some erotica sitting nearby. That is not unusual in my profession. Well, naturally, Johnny walks in just as I am getting to the most heated part of the novel. He realizes that I am not getting any editing done and chooses to give me some extra motivation. Johnny hoists me on top of the desk and forces me into the corner. I lose my shoes as I go up, but I dare not complain. Then, he ties me in a strict hogtie with rope. He finishes off my corner time tie with a thick white detective style gag. Now, I am certainly in position to do some serious thinking....At least, Johnny left a camera on, so I have an another update to use .
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boss Lady

Pink Lingerie Rudy

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.01792 секунды с 9 запросами