View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 10:08 AM   #442
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Wine Almind

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Afternoon Bondage Soudan

It would appear that we have the house to ourselves on this lovely weekday afternoon. What should we do? I know what Johnny would like....So, I put on the perkiest red babydoll nightgown, with matching stockings, high heels and panties with a black garter belt. Johnny is beside himself, needless to say. But, he hides his lascivious excitement quite well. Not very minutes pass before I am cuffed at the ankles with leather cuffs and legs spread with a spreader bar. And, for the matter of my arms: Johnny secures my arms behind my back with a leather arm binder and then pulls them up slightly into a movement limiting strapado. Finally, he gives me a big red drool inducing ball gag to keep me quiet. Hmmmm...I guess I found a playful way to kill some time and avoid my chores yet again!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon Bondage

Purple Lingerie Palembang

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson Peterboro

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!
Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

DDF Network - High On Her Heels Docena

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Charlyse Bella
Genres: Brunette hair, Brown eyes, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Stockings, Tattoo, Pussy insertion, Vibrator, Solo, Small tits, Medium skin, Livingroom
Video language: English
Models act so mysterious sometimes. Usually they give us their body measurements--bust, waist, and hips--so we can put them in their site bios. But sometimes these naughty girls don't give us their footwear stats! So when Charlyse Bella from Portugal pays us a visit and poses her long legs in nude-colored nylon stockings and stands high above us on her black ankle strap heels, well, between stroking off to the sight of her gams you can try to guess what size her feet are! She's 5'9”, tall for a female, so what do think her shoe size is? Get up close to Charlyse through her leg fetish XXX video and foot fetish pix and try imagine giving her a little toe sucking on those pink polished piggies as she curls and flexes them in her nylons. Our DDF cameras capture her feet in many different positions, and then Charlyse plays with a lavender vibrator too, holding it between her toes before cramming it into her pussy. You can even imagine worshipping her feet as she stretches out on the couch and masturbates herself with the toy. Well? What's your eyeball guess about the size of Miss Bella's pretty peds?
Duration: 29:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4235kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - High On Her Heels

Playful Pajamas Purlear

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Light Blue Lingerie San Geronimo

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Light Blue Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.03257 секунды с 9 запросами