Old 07-29-2023, 12:24 PM   #956
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Temptation On The Force vol.2 Code Of Conduct Jonestown

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Diamond Pictures
Cast: David Moretti, Gastone Pierce, Raul Mathews, Jack Laurel, Sam Chamberlain, Clay Robson, Carlos Baxter, Shane Rage, Fred Goldsmith, Adriano Lazzari, Renato Bellagio, Chris Hill, Lucio Maverick, Randy Jones, Tim Brensen, Jean-Paul Valens
Genres: Plot Based, Muscle Men, Uniforms, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Orgy Scene
Put your hands behind your hips, and get down on all fours! This is the police, and we're cumming in. In your ass that is. The sexiest law-men in the world are all on one and they like to relax after a long shift of fighting crime as much as the next guy by plowing each other's tight assholes, and sucking the justice right out of one another!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 244kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temptation On The Force vol.2 Code Of Conduct

Gay - Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 2 - Robin Rhea, Sivan Ozzi Hd Placitas

Video language: English
Being in total sync with your comrade-in-arms is an essential quality for any young soldier – after all, your life may actually depend on it out in the battlefield one day. But for these recruits, such intimacy gets pushed to the very limits; for having undertaken outdoor manoeuvres together and then worked out side-by-side in the gym, new boys Sivan Ozzi and Robin Rhea decide to get to know each other even better by exchanging a clearly much-desired smooch. Whether this is standard procedure in the Czech army is anyone’s guess, of course; but suffice it to report that it quickly leads to both horned-up buddies tossing their standard-issue uniforms to one side, before the curly-haired Rhea nestles down to giving his comrade’s straining stiffy an open-mouthed salute.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 2 - Robin Rhea, Sivan Ozzi Hd

Reinforced Protocols - Scout Colton - Chapter 5 Circle

Genres: Blowjob ,Smooth ,Breeding ,Outdoor
Video language: English
Colton is such a good boy. I don’t think I’ve ever met another young man with such a strong work ethic and mature head on his shoulders. He’s also one of the most handsome young men I’ve ever laid eyes on. Blond, with mischievous blue eyes and a beautiful, lean body. I’ve lusted after him from the moment we met.It took me the longest time to pluck up the courage to make a move. My head just got in the way, I suppose — just long enough for Scoutmaster Wheeler to barge in and have his wicked way with the boy. I observed them from a distance with a mixture of anger and envy. I saw the change in Colton after his boyhood was taken from him; he started to strut about, exuding an air of confidence which made me want him all the more.When I realized ...When I realized things were cooling off between Wheeler and Colton, I knew my moment had arrived. Wheeler’s nothing but a player interested in the chase. He’s already looking around to see who else he could stick his dick into. I wanted to show Colton that older men can be reliable and respectful.Colton and I finally had our moment a couple of weeks ago — out in the forest, after a fairly grueling hike. It was one of the most exciting sexual encounters of my life, and believe me, I’ve been around a few blocks in my time!The boy had this intense, sensual quality which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Fucking him was a genuine privilege; an experience I knew was destined to become addictive.The trouble is that it’s almost impossible to find time to be alone with him; a fact I find increasingly frustrating. I am a Scoutmaster first and foremost, responsible for the well-being and safety of all the boys. It is therefore wholly unacceptable to disappear on a whim when we’re out camping, no matter how I long to do just that.I did, however, find myself with some unexpected alone time with him yesterday. To be honest, I was a little nervous. I was worried that he might have decided to draw a line of separation, or had lost interest after our countless aborted attempts to slip away together.I don’t really know what came over me, but I suddenly remembered Scoutmaster Wheeler telling me that it had all kicked off for him and Colton while he was overseeing the boy’s induction into the Elite Scouts.Wheeler, of course, gave me a rather smug, blow-by-blow account of what had happened. It shouldn’t have turned me on, but it was all I could think about for weeks! It struck me that my time had finally arrived to do something similar, so I told Colton that I needed him to practice the Scout Salute, and, while he was dutifully doing just that, I started to touch him up.There’s something deeply inappropriate about a Scoutmaster fondling a boy as he recites the pledge of honor, but my dick was throbbing in my pants. The whole thing worked just as well for Colton, too, because he was rock hard and shaking with anticipation. I held off as long as I possibly could, teasing him mercilessly, but eventually I just had to press my lips against his and experience the pure joy of making out with him.We dove into a nearby tent. We sat on the floor of the tent and continued to make out, playfully undressing each other. I couldn’t wait to get his clothes off. Don’t get me wrong, the boy looks smokin’ hot in his tight, little uniform—but his soft, smooth flesh feels like the finest silk.I ripped my shirt open and threw my pants down. My dick sprung out like some sort of crazy jack-in-a-box and Colton instantly got to work on it with his beautiful mouth. One of the few benefits of having played second fiddle to Scoutmaster Wheeler is that the boy seems to have learned a few tricks from him: he certainly knows how to give the finest head!He laid flat on his front to suck me off and I couldn’t take my eyes off his peachy ass. There’s something highly satisfying about seeing something you want that badly… and knowing you’re gonna get it!I made him turn around and get on all fours so that I could get him nice and wet with my hungry tongue. My dick was so erect that I knew I was gonna need to ride him hard and fast, so getting his tight hole properly lubed up was essential. Within a few minutes he was gasping and I could feel him slowly opening up… I knew the time had come.I wanted him to ride me, so I got on my back and encouraged him to climb on top. He grabbed my dick with his hand and fed it into his ass. It was like posting my penis into some kind of vice! I don’t know whether he was squeezing it with his ass muscles or if he really is just that tight but I’ve seldom felt so much pressure on my shaft. He rode me good! So good, in fact, that I nearly shot my load then and there.I got him back onto all fours and pushed my dick into him from behind, doggy style. It’s actually one of my favorite positions; it’s where I feel at my most powerful. Because of the upward curve of my dick, it gives me the best angle to thrust into a boy’s prostate. It can send some guys absolutely crazy! It certainly made Colton gasp and moan. I grabbed both his shoulders and really started to pound…I knew I was getting close, so I swung him over into missionary position. I wanted to be able to look down into his beautiful blue eyes as I blew my load. I murmured his name over and over again as I took him, then suddenly felt the semen bursting up from my balls. I shot a huge load! I don’t think I’ve ever squirted so hard, or so deep.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reinforced Protocols - Scout Colton - Chapter 5

Babylon vol.64 - Addicted Accident Weinstadt

Release Year: 2016
Studio: COAT Company
Cast: HIRONORI, HIROSHI, KOHEI, RAIMU, RAITO, SENA, TAICHI
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Feature, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, , Threesome, Uniforms, Twinks
驚異的メガヒットを飛ばし続ける … 2016年の締めくくりにふさわしい豪華� ��ールスターキャストと共に待望の新 作が堂々完成! 来人、洋志、汰一、朝陽、来夢、弘� �、世那、哲、晃平、翼…なんと全員� ��単体メインモデルの10名登場! 放課後の学園に起こる陰惨な性的い� �め…男子校生達を待ち受ける病院で� ��罠… 偶然か必然か…病みつきになるほど� �、狂おしく淫靡な出来事。 3・4・レイプ… 乱交アナルで描く凌辱猥褻ストーリ� �全3 話! 1. 朝陽に彼女を寝取られた弘憲。翼と� �てた復讐は酷い性的いじめへとエス� ��レートし…!問いただしてもシラを� �る朝陽を縛り解剖。「マジちっちゃ! 包茎じゃん」「こんな子供のチンコ� �女とヤレんのかよ」 皮を引っ張って弄ぶ様子を動画に撮� �に投稿。引っ張られて勃起してしま� ��朝陽。号令に合わせて強制オナニー 。ボールペンやローターまで 挿れられ、リード代わりに教室を犬� �散歩。そして2人に奴隷犬のように… ! 2. バスケ部主将で優等生の汰一は、哲� �来夢に弱みを握られゆすられている� ��金が無いという嘘がバレて、鬼畜な 性的いじめの嵐が幕を開ける…! 体育倉庫でマット巻き解剖。脱がせ� �と恥ずかしさで勃起している汰一。� ��キモ!変態じゃん」「見られて興奮� �てんの!?」 ビニール袋越しに手コキ。シュート� �習で連続ジャンプ。勃ちっぱなしで� ��しの刺激でイきそうになる童貞の汰 一。全裸跳び箱、股裂き…要求は次� �に2人の性処理へと向 かっていく…! 3. 変態医師・来人とその性奴隷の看護� �・洋志。入院中の男子校生・晃平に� ��組まれた罠を、同級生・世那が察知 し…!部活中に倒れ、病院にやって来� ��晃平と付き添いの世那。晃平は恥辱 の診察で言われるがままに…。偶然� �医師と看護師の衝撃の関係を目撃し� ��世那は2人が晃平を犯す企みも知っ� �しまう。迫りくる医師達の罠に男子� ��生達は逆襲を図り…!
Duration: 2:50:21
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babylon vol.64 - Addicted Accident

Horny as fuck Seal Beach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Uniforms.staxus
Cast: Kurt Maddox, Lucius York
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BlowJob, Rimming, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot
There's nothing better after a hard school day than a good fuck, as Kurt Maddox and Lucius York would surely agree....
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 966.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny as fuck

Uniforms Fucker - Salarymen Shock Sylvan Grove

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
スーツ系リーマンガチンコ。 昼真っから濃厚キスでお互い求め合� �。 自ら両足抱えて大股広げケツマンお� �だり。 デカマラ野郎にトロマンぶっ刺され� �嬉しい悲鳴でがっちり兄貴が感じま� ��り。 若手リーマンひとり残業中にムラム� �オナニー。 それが先輩に見つかり逆に性処理扱� �。 容赦ない口マン犯しで唾液だらだら� �れ流し。 がん掘り覚悟でケツマン捧げる。 あぁ…、気持ちいいす デカマラ喉奥まで強制フェラ 大好物なデカマラを貪り食う 自ら大股広げ肛門をさらけ出す 昼間っからリーマン同士がっつり盛� �合う ひくつくトロマンが卑猥さを増す 先輩、凄かったす! 一人残業中にムラムラ、その果てに� �…
Format: avi
Duration: 53:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1457kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniforms Fucker - Salarymen Shock

Naughty Workplace White Paper VI Shinnston

Release Year: 2008
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Masturbation, BDSM, Toy, Cumshot
狙った獲物は逃がさない……。あら� �る職場に仕組まれた凌辱の世界。ま� ��幼さの残る働く男達を襲う誘惑と黒 い影……。 大ヒットシリーズ第6弾!全凌辱アナル 6編!人気モデル大西陽平ついにアナル 解禁!「お客様これはちょっと……。 」職権乱用恥男に狙われた、鍛えこ� �れた剛体に未開発の締まりきったア� ��ルで最高の恥態サービス。「今日か ら俺の玩具ですよ! 」菊池智也土田義一初競演で送る研� �医療レイプ。佐竹元基主演、正義感� ��ふれる熱血警備員を襲う陰湿、凌辱 の魔の手、「助けてくださいっ!もう� ��…、 やめてくださいっ!」辺りに響き渡る� ��び声が暴漢者を奮闘させ引き裂かれ たプライドが散っていく。叫んでも� �逃げられない。従えども逃げられな� ��。全編壮絶アナルでお送りする130分 !ご期待ください!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:11
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Workplace White Paper VI

Время генерации страницы 0.06351 секунды с 9 запросами