View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 07:24 AM   #917
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

In Heat - Casey Calvert Vermontville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

Max Extreme # 15 - MaxHardcore Harwich Port

Cast: Cloey, Fawna, Candy Cotton, Sherice Wild
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, , Pissing, Fisting, Anal
Candy Cotton wants to be a model - on TV or some shit - but Max shows how to get a job in LA., as he shoves his cock straight up her ass, then deep down her throat. Max and Cloey find Fawna in Las Vegas. With natural tits and a dull brain, she's perfect for 'Let's Make a Model!' They dress her up like a fuck-doll and streamroll her into submission. Max gets a date with Sherice, but the stupid slut doesn't realize Max has a camera rolling as he talks her into taking his cock up her ass, and cums all over her face!
Duration: 1:42:50
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Extreme # 15 - MaxHardcore

In Your Laine - Zoey Laine Saint Johns

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She’s here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly.
Tied into a ball Zoey rolls around. She gets herself stuck on her side. Her panties are removed to expose her perfectly pink pussy and sweet little asshole.
With her arms behind her and tied up to the ring above her she’s up on her tippy toes. Seems an easy enough position, but it can be made much worse.
The hogtie is strict enough that Zoey is struggling. Then she has to suck dick. That makes the whole thing more difficult.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Your Laine - Zoey Laine

Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize Oquawka

“I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me.” That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.
Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.
Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets. This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize

German milf tied East Hampstead

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
German blonde milf naked hard tied, first time submission action.
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13469kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: German milf tied

Torture of Loyalty Part 2 Stewartville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty Part 2

Dungeon Slave Pointe Aux Pins

“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of . It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04110 секунды с 9 запросами