View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 10:11 AM   #450
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse Somoto

Video language: English
Over at Penthouse's Spicy Clinic, the nurses are always hot and horny. Case in point is Missy Luv, a naughty blonde nympho that likes to wear sexy white lingerie and thigh high stockings underneath her uniform to keep her in a raunchy mood. The leggy stunner starts her work day with a maturbation session rubbing her shaved pussy before meeting patient Jay Snakes who just can't wait to get his fingers and monstrous dick inside her sopping wet hole. Listen to her orgasmic moans as she gets fucked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missy Luv - Is The Naughty Nympho Nurse

The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey Twin Lakes

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her...
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey

Amelia Riven, Ann Joy - Kiss Me Better 1080p Healdton

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amelia Riven, Ann Joy
Gorgeous Amelia Riven is under the weather, but her cute blonde girlfriend Ann Joy knows how to put a smile on her face. As Sandra Shine’s erotic lesbian movie "Kiss Me Better" begins, Ann comes home and makes Amelia a hot drink, then surprises her by stripping down to her sexy lingerie and stockings to serve it.
Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amelia Riven, Ann Joy - Kiss Me Better 1080p

DDF Network - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session! Lillian

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Nicole Smith
Genres: Black hair, Brunette hair, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fetish, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm
Female Halloween costumes are less scary these days, and more sexy. That isn't lost on these Halloween foot fetish babes. Familiar foot fucking Hungarian Nicole Smith and Italian newcomer Valentina Nappi, both dark haired beauties dressed up as witches that will have you begging for mercy. Their striped leggings are all over each other and in each other's mouths. Not only do they ride each other, they ride a broom together, no doubt doing everything they can to make you fantasize that it is your own cock. It's not long, and they peel each others stockings off to reveal their sexy feet and themed peds - which they proceed to use to stroke and foot fuck one another with.Lesbian foot worship at it's best, Nicole and Valentina's size 6.5 and 7.5 feet take this fetish and foot sex to "freaky" level with the sexiest feet. High heel sucking, foot licking and toe sucking, these brown eyed euro-babes will scare the orgasm out you. Next time you see another sexy Halloween costume, these ladies will be seared into your mind.
Duration: 38:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session!

DDF Network - Wild Teachers' Lounge Hartland Four Corners

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Cayenne Klein
Genres: Blonde hair, Blowjobs, Boy-Girl, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, Hungarian, G-string, Hardcore, High Heels
When you were back in school, did you ever wonder what went on behind the doors of the teachers' lounge? Well, today we give you a peek when we find Cayenne Klein and Thomas Stone relaxing between their classes. The molding of impressionable minds is left behind as Miss Klein teases Mr. Stone with her beautiful white high heels and pantyhosed peds. Soon enough, as she watches with a giggle, he's sniffing the insoles of her footwear, and she's rubbing the front of his slacks to see the evidence of his arousal, which is several inches long and fits neatly between her stroking nylon soles. Miss Klein blows her colleague a bit, and then she bends over doggie style on the table so he can get busy tearing open the crotch panel of her hosiery to gain access to her veegee, which he fucks between the footjobbing and toe sucking. With her pantyhose in tatters, her size 6 Hungarian feet bared to the air, she takes a big load of his spume all over her insteps. We sure hope Miss Klein brought a change of pantyhose so she can go back to class!
Duration: 46:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4163kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Wild Teachers' Lounge

Jay Edwards - No Way Out Chickamauga

Release Year: 2023
Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - No Way Out

DDF Network - Worship at the altar of Zafira! Council Grove

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Zafira
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Glass Dildo, Doggy style, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Hungarian, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Striptease
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!Who could resist getting down on his knees to kiss Miss Zafira's feet in those lovely shoes, and then of them...as Zafira smilingly presents her soles to us in powerful closeups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his ever-vigilant camera crews in high resolution pix and video! Yes, the photography of Productions !Do you like tease-and-denial, where a woman shows off her beauty but doesn't let you even touch her, much less fuck and lick her? That's the powerful scenario that went through my mind as I watched Zafira in this newest pictorial. I imagined her sniffing her own shoes as she does in some of the shots, and showing me her pussy through the lacy tights, flexing her pink-polished toes at me while pleasuring herself with a glass dildo. I watched her use her own feet to put the dildo in her mouth...then I studied her soles as she masturbated herself far above...then I hungered to kiss her soles through the hosiery as she pulled it across her feet...and then I squirted shamelessly in my underwear as she sucked her own toes and told me if I was a good boy, I might someday suck them too! Ohmigosh, it was only when I was a creamy mess that I realized it was just a fantasy, and not a reality...that Zafira didn't actually talk to me...but as we all know, a great model can make a fantasy SEEM like reality! Better than reality!
Duration: 30:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Worship at the altar of Zafira!

Время генерации страницы 0.04151 секунды с 9 запросами