Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DDF Network - Fiesta of Foot Sucking! Mc Gregor

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Blue Angel
Genres: Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Green eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Footjob, Hungarian, Leg fetish, Orgasm, Other toys, Piercing, Socks, Costume
Video language: English
Alexa and Blue Angel portraying two ballerinas who discover they have far more in common than the ability to stand on one leg in the arabesque position. Alexa in the turquoise top arrives during Angel's cigarette break and she warms up while Angel observes. You'll enjoy the views of Alexa's limber stems as she leans on the horizontal barre and stretches showing off the crotch of her leotard. Ballet practice is soon forgotten as the girls clinch on the floor kissing while thrusting their toe shoes in our direction. The gals wear nylon knee socks with their leotards and they caress and kiss each other's feet through the filmy material. Alexa practices some intense positions on the barre and Angel gets her face right in her crotch. The mirrors in the ballet studio add to the erotic atmosphere too. Although our ballerinas try out various moves, their focus is definitely on their pussies and feet. They tug down their leotards to reveal their private parts and peel off their knee socks to suck toe. Blue Angel in particular takes quite a mouthful of Alexa's foot and Alexa sucks fervently on her own right big toe in gigantic close-ups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews. When the knee socks finally come off, the girls indulge in a real fiesta of foot sucking and Alexa even stuffs her pussy with one of her socks. These dancers don't forget their audience though and give us plenty of poses that help us imagine being a part of their toe worship party!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4176kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 990.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Fiesta of Foot Sucking!

Yellow Corset Spotsylvania

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset

Vintage Lingerie Pound Ridge

We decided to try something a little different today. Hope you like it! Johnny found this awesome vintage inspired satin garter belt and thought it would be interesting to try this garter belt with all white lingerie set against a black background. He has me stand in bra, garter belt, matching satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels in front of our "bondage pole". Then he ties my arms above my head to the pole with rope and my legs apart with rope to the base. Johnny gives me a thick white cleave gag to finish off the theme. Now, what will this classic damsel in distress do?
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vintage Lingerie

While Master Is Gone Hoquiam

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: While Master Is Gone

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life Warner Robins

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

DDF Network - She makes us her slaves! Munkfors

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Emma Butt
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Big tits, Brunette hair, Brown eyes, Enhanced tits, High Heels, Lingerie, Orgasm, Other toys, Piercing, Stockings, Striptease, Masturbation
Emma Butt returns so she can tantalize our testes with her long curvy legs in red gartered stockings! The outrageously busty British babe shows up in a black bustier that hugs her 36F-24-34 figure. Remember, this chick is 5'11” in her bare feet, so when she's on four inch black patent pumps, she's looming over a lot of us at 6'3'! Wow! Can you imagine submitting for leg worship to this amazon??Miss Emma takes off one of her shoes and sniffs and licks it, showing us what we'd be required to do if we were allowed into her goddess-like presence. Using one of the pumps, she rubs her pussy through her red panties, perhaps suggesting that she needs BIG things in her quim, and fast! Can you imagine kneeling at the foot of the bed and watching Emma getting fucked by a huge-cocked stud, and maybe--just maybe--being allowed to kiss her feet occasionally? This is one of the fantasies Mistress Butt inspires in our kinky brains.Emma presents her soles in the nylons for our adoration and kisses, and even pulls up one of her feet to caress a nipple! Can you visualize her wrapping those strong agile thighs around your neck and pulling you into her snatch?? Emma takes off her panties and peels down her stockings as she rolls around on the bed, so we can study her red-polished toenails and wrinkled soles and pay homage to them. Then she licks her own toes to demonstrate exactly the level of obedience she'll require from us. By the time you get to the end of her pix and video--you'll be ready to ship off to Great Britain to be her faithful naked slave!
Duration: 30:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 982.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - She makes us her slaves!

Adria Rae - Anal Sex In Stockings (2020) Claysville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Anal
Kinky wife Anikka Albrite drops Mick Blue off for an anal sex date with petite beauty Adria Rae. Before leaving, the hot blonde teases them both with a little lesbian foreplay. She leaves Adria’s shaved pussy so wet that the brunette starts masturbating through her tight pantyhose. Mick tears through the nylon and inserts a butt plug up her gorgeous asshole, which makes the spinner even hornier. She submissively sucks his cock with a sloppy gagging blowjob and a dirty rimjob., so Mick treats her pulsing clit to pussy-licking and anilingus. She moans for more, so he fucks her from ass to pussy and ass to mouth, while fondling her sweet small tits, before his cumshots let loose and a dripping creampie oozes from her snatch.
Duration: 1:03:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adria Rae - Anal Sex In Stockings (2020)

Время генерации страницы 0.03936 секунды с 9 запросами