Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DDF Network - Explosion on the Brill Estates! Gargzdai

Release Year: 2008
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Brill Xandra
Genres: Threesome, Black hair, Blowjobs, Brunette hair, Cum in mouth, Cum on feet, Deep fuck, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fingering, Footjob, Hardcore
Video language: English
Brill Xandra is a fresh face that just loves having sex. Good thing Choky brought her to this doctor as she hurt her foot. Doctor Thomas Stone immediately asked her to lie on the table and started smelling her feet through her stockings. Choky decided to let things go out of control. Soon Xandra had a cock in her mouth and was jerking another with her feet. The guys were feeling really lucky to meet this cutie as she fulfilled all their kinky fantasies. She rides them and feet jerks them till they explode their load on her feet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:38
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Explosion on the Brill Estates!

DDF Network - Taste Your Teacher's Toes Everson

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Eva Parcker
Genres: Ass gape, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, French, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie
In today's foot worship roleplay, 2014 Glamour Sex Goddess Eva Parcker plays a leggy teacher (complete with exciting short skirt, stockings and garters) who's a little fed up with the performance of one of her students, Felicia. Mademoiselle Parcker disciplines the girl by taking off Felicia's anklets and smacking the bottoms of her size 8.5 Hungarian feet with a riding crop, but of course she can't stay angry at such a pretty coed for very long, and soon Eva is sucking Felicia's bare toes in this foot fetish video. In fact Eva doesn't stop at toe sucking, but goes for the girl's pussy too, and gets Felicia to go down on hers as well. Then she indoctrinates the student in the kinky pleasures of rubbing feet against a shaved pussy, sucking nylon-covered toes, kissing ass, and lapping soles. Then, when Eva finally takes off all her clothes, the ladies both fuck each other in the snatch with their big toes! See it all in Full HD foot fetish sex action!
Duration: 30:08
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Taste Your Teacher's Toes

DDF Network - Trying Out Kink Aquebogue

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tasha Holz
Genres: Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Spanking, Stockings, Tattoo
Perhaps inspired by the recent mainstream interest in kinky behavior exemplified by the novel and movie Fifty Shades of Grey, our two new models Tasha Holz (in the black and pink bustier) and Jemma Valentine have dolled themselves up in nylon stockings, garters and high heels to try out some “mistress-slave” games in this new fetish video! Tasha is in charge, wielding the riding crop and getting Jemma to lick her shoes, then having Jemma take off her shoes so Tasha can tickle the bottoms of her stocking-clad feet. She starts licking at Jemma's toes too, and then Jemma returns the favor by taking off Tasha's heels and giving her foot worship through the black reinforced heel-and-toe nylons. Quickly the roles of dominatrix and slave are blurred as these two beauties caress each other with their soles and toes, rubbing tootsies on titties and pussies! Soon Jemma's stockings come off so her insteps can be lightly “punished” by Tasha's crop. Finally, to please her “mistress,” Jemma sinks her big toe into Tasha's cunny which makes Tasha go wild to rub her still-nylon foot against Jemma's pie too! You'll have as good a time as these two blondies do when you watch their new Full video and pics!
Duration: 37:15
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Trying Out Kink

A Dream MILF McCleary

Cast: Ellie Lilly
Genres: Solo, Foot Fetish, Oral, Orgasm, Masturbation, Toy, Vibrato
It's been a couple of years since we've been graced with the presence of beautiful blonde Ellie but like a fine wine she's gotten even more delicious! This is her third time on FTV MILFs and she's definitely stepping her game up even more this time, starting things out with a super sexy red lingerie outfit and gold high heels as she lounges in bed to reintroduce herself. She's got a new toy, a realistic muscular torso with a huge cock attached, and she sets it up in the bed so she can practice her oral skills on it before climbing on top for a ride. She uses the vintage Vibraking toy for powerful vibrations, and then tugs off her sheer nylon stockings to play with her cute bare feet...squeezing her toes together and then massaging her feet with lotion. The lotion makes her soles nice and slippery and she uses them to give her toy a footjob, a real treat for her feet fans! Next she heads to the study, putting down a book to spread her legs and pull up her top to reveal her shapely pair. Laying back on the couch in her white lace panties and sneakers she fingers her hole, then reaches for a pink vibrating dildo which she fucks herself with - we note how milky and creamy her pussy gets - and brings herself to orgasm! Heading out back by the pool in a sexy dress, she caresses and explores her body with her hands before one last masturbation session using a purple toy before saying goodbye. Ellie is always a welcome sight at FTV MILFs and she definitely doesn't disappoint in her return visit today!
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dream MILF

White Lingerie Pruden

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Weekend Getaway Bakewell

Johnny and I have decided to take a weekend getaway on a cruise. But, there is no getting away from bondage. Nor would we want there to be. I get ready for bed our first night on the cruise. And, Johnny is stunned as he exits the bathroom and sees me in my lingerie. I have put on a white corset, sexy white satin panties, stockings and gloves. He almost doesn't know what to do. Luckily his senses return quickly and he remembers that when I dress like this, he needs to tie me up and gag me before I get away from him. That is exactly what he does. He goes pretty easy on me. He ties my arms in front of me with white rope and secures them above head, so I can't get way and then gives me a drool inducing ball gag. I admire myself in the mirror and struggle around for Johnny's pleasure. And, then I think what a good getaway this has been already. Can't wait until the next one!
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekend Getaway

Valentines Day Rosston

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines Day

Время генерации страницы 0.03686 секунды с 9 запросами