Old 07-30-2023, 10:44 AM   #229
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

In Your Laine - Zoey Laine Fairplay

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She’s here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly.
Tied into a ball Zoey rolls around. She gets herself stuck on her side. Her panties are removed to expose her perfectly pink pussy and sweet little asshole.
With her arms behind her and tied up to the ring above her she’s up on her tippy toes. Seems an easy enough position, but it can be made much worse.
The hogtie is strict enough that Zoey is struggling. Then she has to suck dick. That makes the whole thing more difficult.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Your Laine - Zoey Laine

The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey Kipling

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her...
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey

7 Submissive Brides Scene 3 Cass City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Video language: English
Depraved sex acts to bring them under control and lead them to bone shaking orgasms and ultimate sexual submission.
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1904x1072, AVC (H.264), 2893kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 262.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 7 Submissive Brides Scene 3

In Heat - Casey Calvert La Vista

Release Year: 2014
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

Painful Dream - Cherry Torn Colleyville

Sometimes bondage does not need to be tight to be painful. Cherry Torn is about to learn this first hand. Sometimes the ability to squirm a bit is the cruelest thing you can be given. When she is locked into things like the spiked chair every little motion is another infusion of agony. Of course, even if she does not want to move, PD will be sure to inspire her to shimmy about for him. If behaves nicely she will get a little bit of pleasure. But if she does not satisfy him then he is going to make her wish that she tried a hell of a lot harder.
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 581.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Dream - Cherry Torn

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Perris

Release Year: 2023
Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Max Extreme # 15 - MaxHardcore Celle

Cast: Cloey, Fawna, Candy Cotton, Sherice Wild
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, , Pissing, Fisting, Anal
Candy Cotton wants to be a model - on TV or some shit - but Max shows how to get a job in LA., as he shoves his cock straight up her ass, then deep down her throat. Max and Cloey find Fawna in Las Vegas. With natural tits and a dull brain, she's perfect for 'Let's Make a Model!' They dress her up like a fuck-doll and streamroll her into submission. Max gets a date with Sherice, but the stupid slut doesn't realize Max has a camera rolling as he talks her into taking his cock up her ass, and cums all over her face!
Duration: 1:42:50
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Extreme # 15 - MaxHardcore

Время генерации страницы 0.05741 секунды с 9 запросами