Old 07-30-2023, 01:10 PM   #861
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Disciplinary Action - Apprentice Foster - Chapter 1 Barneget Lighthouse

Genres: CMNM ,Bear ,Doctor ,Smooth
Video language: English
Even before I officially entered the Order, I had already learned a great deal about what exactly it meant to be a part of it and what that would entail. To most, Disciplinary Action would sound like punishment. But here in the Order, it is simply a reminder that all that we do, and all that we experience is to serve a higher purpose. Physically, it is to stand alongside my brothers (the other Apprentices) in the Order and to learn from the elders (our Masters and Grandmasters) how we fulfill that purpose by serving and servicing them.Historically, discipline has always been defined as training under some sort of tutelage or authority. It also means to be able to control oneself. Here at the order, it is a combination of all of these. The idea of it being a reprimand, here, it means more of a warning. But even if it were a punishment or reprimand – I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been looking forward to it ever since I learned what being an Apprentice in the Order meant.For some, giving ...For some, giving up their physical body to be used in honor of the Order and its divine purpose may sound like a nightmare considering all the work it takes and what you have to give up. But for us apprentices, and the Masters themselves who were once in our very shoes, it is an absolute honor.My Disciplinary Action will be administered by Master Kamp. I have seen him around plenty, and have had the privilege of hearing him speak, but the idea of being one on one with him in one of the ceremonial dark rooms makes my entire body buzz with excitement. Although I know he can’t state it explicitly, I hope that by the end of the Action he is left feeling proud of me and the fact that I have come into the Order with as much knowledge as one can attain before actually experiencing it from within.As I walk into the room I stand next to Master Kamp as he sits in the red chair. He looks stately, confident, and assertive. Exactly what you would expect from a man of his station. He asks me if I know what to expect, and I let him know respectfully that I do. I try my best to hide my excitement. He asks me to lay over his lap, and as I comply I hope I’m not too obviously eager.He adjusts me over his lap by grabbing me by my thighs, and then begins the Disciplinary Action. He gives one of my cheeks a rub before raising it and bringing it back down forcefully. He repeats the action on my other cheek, and then back and forth from one cheek to the other. I don’t even realize my grunts are actually moans, and I feel him begin to slap harder. My moans turn into actual grunts, but within them, the moans remain nonetheless. What is eliciting this? Although I am aware that Disciplinary Action will serve me well in the future within the Order, there seem to be new feelings arising alongside my general excitement of being a part of this Brotherhood.What happened next was an even bigger shock. When I got up, Master Kamp asked me to remove my pants. I hesitated briefly, simply to ask if I had heard that right. I haven’t ever heard of this as being a part of the rituals before. A part of me feels bad for having to make him repeat himself, but I’m hoping that my swift compliance makes up for it, and I find myself hoping that he does sense my eagerness and willingness. Again, though, there seem to be new feelings swelling up inside me along with my yearning to be a fulfilling Apprentice. He asks for my belt.Now only in my special undergarments, he asks me to lay back over his lap again. He continues the ritual, this time slapping each cheek with my belt with only one thin fabric layer protecting my skin. After several smacks with the belt, he switches to using a paddle. My grunts, even louder now, still have a moan mixed in. As I try to stifle them (so he doesn’t notice the latter) I try to process their meaning in the moment.I feel him tug my undergarment down slightly. I should feel fearful, but I don’t. Instead I let myself go and just let it happen. I can feel inside myself though, that I want it to happen. He takes the paddle to my bare butt now; I have lost myself in it all and surrender. Whatever sounds I am making, I now know they are the right ones, and all in service of my Master, and further – in service of the Order. When he finishes he lets me stand up, but asks me to remove my shirt next. Again, he asks that I lay back over his lap.I am beginning to see the clearer purpose here. The Disciplinary Action grows more forceful as I become more vulnerable. The vulnerability here changes with my various states of dress and undress. Master Kamp continues the ritual, smacking my bountiful bare cheeks with the paddle again. He asks me if I like it, and if I want it. I reply in the affirmative, I know my purpose.He then does something rather unexpected, something I wasn’t aware of was a part of the ritual. He reaches under me through my undergarment and grabs my balls, pulling at them. He continues the ritual using both the paddle and his bare hands to smack my now fully red cheeks. I realize my moans and grunts are of pleasure; I am finding pleasure in serving the Order. Master Kamp continues the ritual, alternating between smacking my butt and grabbing my balls. I feel that he has applied oil to his hands and between the smacks of the ritual he begins to stroke my penis. Another surprise to be certain, but as with the smacks I felt immense pleasure and pride that I was doing this in service of the Order. I had always thought this was a sin, but now I realize that was only because I had been doing it alone and not within the parameters of the Order.My penis is completely hard now, the idea of serving both Master Kamp and the Order making it engorge fully. He is both forceful and methodical in milking me, letting me know he wants me to reach my climax. All these new feelings, these new revelations, and simply the idea of serving elicit an entirely new and unrelenting sense of excitement and pleasure. Before I even know it’s happening, my hard penis begins to squirt, my moans louder than I thought they could ever get.Master Kamp instructs me to stand up, and I do. He reaches down to where I shot my milk and scoops some of it onto his fingers. He reaches up and touches my bottom lip with the jism-covered fingers and inserts them into my mouth, making me taste it. This lets me know that I have received the Disciplinary Action as I was supposed to. He is proud of me. I am exhausted, but I am already looking forward to my next one.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplinary Action - Apprentice Foster - Chapter 1

Group Bang Cum Dump - RFC Channels (Apolo Adri) Znojmo

Cast: Apolo Adri, Alessio Veneziano, Blessed Boy, Dan, Igor Lucios, Javi Hard, Juan Beltran, Justin Jett, PJ Knox
Hunky Scottish bear PJ Knox gets gang banged and bred by Apolo Adri, and multiple other men.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 626.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Group Bang Cum Dump - RFC Channels (Apolo Adri)

Muscle Bear Three Way Jaxton Wheeler, Junior, Marcelo Maurertown

Studio: The Guy Site
For those who like getting fucked by straight men: Three beefy, hairy men going at it. Everybody gets fucked!
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Bear Three Way Jaxton Wheeler, Junior, Marcelo

Sancho and Kuba Lorman

Genres: Bareback ,Big Dick ,Blowjob ,Facial
Sancho and Kuba are the new apprentices in the workshop. They are really not that interested in work - more in each other and finding out who's got a big cock. They suck each other's cocks - deep throating every tasty inch - after all this is their lunch break. Then that big dick goes deep into sweet ass - pounding relentlessly. But soon the pressure is too much to bear and Kuba gets a face full of cum.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1643kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sancho and Kuba

The Grooming - The Boy Serg - Chapter 1 Horsepen

Genres: Toys ,Bear ,Smooth ,Fingering
Boy Serg made his appearance in front of our Buyers Group in a less-conventional way than normal. He had caught the eye of one of our Buyers when he was out by the roadside begging for money and, with well-behaved and well-practiced motions, his mouth made its way onto our cocks like he’d already gone through our usual process. Fortunately for us, his wallet is consistently exhausted—we found him again in the same spot, and found that he was ready to give his body for our cause.I bring the poor, broke boy back to be properly groomed for the rest of our Buyers. I can see he’s nervous as I navigate him into the black room where I can examine his body with no distraction. He’s wearing shorts and a thin white tee that exposes his hard nipples. I peel his shirt off, feeling those nubs between my fingertips. He breathes heavily, his nervous tension leaving and being replaced with submissive desire. I put more pressure on his erect nipples to encourage this correct response.Every curve of ...Every curve of his muscular body is highlighted by the dim light in the room. I lay my large hands all over his chest and back, feeling the smoothness of his hairless body as my own cock starts to grow. I can tell his nipples are a sensitive spot as I go back for more; he can’t seem to control his moaning as he leans into my own muscular build.His cock is bursting out of his thin underwear, ready to be freed and given the attention it so desperately needs. But not yet, I determine. Instead, I turn him around to get a closer look at the ass he will be giving up to our Buyers. It pleases me to see his smooth bubble butt, which will make a fine addition to any of our Buyers collections. I give a good slap, and consider which toy I will be using to split what I am certain is a needy hole.I lay him down on the table and spread oil all over his back and down the crevice of his ass. I grip the table and bring his hole towards my lubed-up finger. As I enter him, his moan grows into uncontrollable howls of pleasure. My fingers find the walls of his hole. The animalistic pleasure I can hear in his moans give me confidence that this boy's hole will be used over and over again and both parties involved will be satisfied.I stroke his pulsating cock with one hand while I continue to enter him with my other. His hard dick can’t grow anymore solid as he moans on the table. I start to massage his large testicles, knowing they are churning, producing the cum that’ll soon be burst out of his throbbing cock.I command him to get into missionary position and ready his hole for my glass toy. His cock and hole glisten with oil as he puts himself into position, his dick still twitching with anticipation. His moaning comes back full force as I enter him with my toy. It’s twice the size of my finger that was inside his hole only seconds before. His eyes roll back.He strokes his cock vigorously. I pick up the pace with my toy, entering that beautiful oiled up boy hole with ease. The glass cock fits so perfectly inside him. I pinch his nipples, and thrust the toy into him faster, harder. His stroking takes no break as he jerks that throbbing cock of his while I twist and turn the toy inside him.He can’t take much more. His face breaks into euphoria, and his cock bursts with thick ropes of cum. As I fuck him harder with my toy, I can almost feel his hole vibrating through the glass. The orgasm slows, and the rest of his load drips out of his cock. I massage the cum into his stomach and chest, eventually leaving him there to lie in the afterglow of being one of our new submissive boys. The Buyers are already lining up to see this boy's hole for themselves. What a sight they’ll have; it won’t be long until he’s being used by one, or more, of our many potential Buyers.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grooming - The Boy Serg - Chapter 1

Summer Sunshine - Caleb - Chapter 4 Motley

Genres: Intergenerational ,Bareback ,Size Difference ,Big Tall
Caleb is one of those boys that you could literally fit into your pocket. Dr. Wolf was blown away when he first laid eyes on him. This pale-skinned, flame-haired cutie-pie can’t be much more than 5 feet tall - and that’s when he’s on his tippy-toes! Standing next to the giant-sized doctor, he appears even smaller!Caleb has been getting acquainted with Dr. Wolf for some time now. He’s become a regular at the doctor’s country house and enjoys every minute of the time he spends there. The doctor has a gorgeous, modern home, but they often hang out outside, enjoying the fresh air and sun, completely losing track of time. And it makes getting frisky all the more exciting.Doctor Wolf loves ...Doctor Wolf loves to massage and fondle the boy’s smooth, skinny body, pulling down his shorts to reveal his peachy little butt. Because of the disparity in their sizes, he treats the boy like a fragile object. After all, if he’s too rough with him, Caleb will snap in half! That said, the doctor can never resist grabbing one of the boy’s juicy ass cheeks with his enormous hands and giving it a good, hard grope! And sometimes, it’s clear Caleb wants to be tossed around!Dr. Wolf pulls Caleb's dick through his legs, squeezing and sensuously caressing it until it’s rock hard, leaving the diminutive boy gasping uncontrollably for more.Caleb kneels in front of the doctor and slowly pulls down his shorts. His heart always skips a beat when he sees Dr. Wolf’s giant-sized dick springing out of the fabric and bouncing towards his face. He sucks the doctor, his hungry mouth barely able to take Wolf’s massive member.He always persists bravely, however, and never ceases to thrill every fiber of the horny doctor’s being. Dr. Wolf will never tire of this tiny boy’s eagerness to please, coupled, of course, with his captivating innocence…Dr. Wolf rocks Caleb onto his back and pushes his legs up to expose the boy’s tight hole. He rubs his immense manhood all over Caleb’s sweet butt before lubing himself up and very gently making his way inside.The boy always struggles to fully acclimatize himself to Dr. Wolf’s gargantuan penis. Physics dictates that things as big as that should not be pushed into things as small as his hole. As it inches into him, Caleb feels like he’s being torn in two. He trembles and gets goosebumps as his entire body is engulfed by alternate waves of pain and pleasure.Wolf is a patient man and a sensitive lover. He never uses force. He simply goes at the pace dictated by his bottom boy. When the boy is ready, he pushes himself in another quarter inch. And then another. And another.The doctor pulls Caleb onto his lap, allowing the tiny twink to cling onto him like a koala bear, while his insides are being entirely re-arranged with every intense thrust. The boy yelps in shock, barely able to comprehend the intensity and enormity of what’s happening to him.The doctor will often change positions, his dick always remaining inside the boy. When Caleb is ready, Dr. Wolf starts to thrust and the boy will immediately enter a state of pure, ecstatic bliss. The doctor fixes his big brown eyes on the boy, grits his teeth and skewers him like a kebab, athletically throwing Caleb’s teeny body into scores of positions like some sort of strong man at an X-rated circus.Wolf pounds harder, faster, and deeper until his balls start to clench. Semen starts to rise uncontrollably along the length of his shaft. A few more thrusts and it will start to burst out of him, gushing into the boy’s abdomen with a huge, fiery force that will no doubt leave the boy in an even greater state of bliss…
Duration: 33:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9637kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Sunshine - Caleb - Chapter 4

Время генерации страницы 0.03800 секунды с 9 запросами