Old 07-30-2023, 02:57 PM   #356
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Annointment At Home Yumenzhen

Cast: Cole Church, Dakota Lovell
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dicks, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth
Elder Cole Church tells Elder Dakota Lovell that he’s having a hard time with their temple being closed due to the pandemic. Elder Dakota reminds him that their bodies are temples too, and in times of crisis they are allowed to perform the sacred ceremonies in their home. Elder Cole changes into his sacred undergarments while Elder Dakota fetches the holy oil. After Elder Dakota anoints Elder Cole, he soon starts tending to his holy cock before Elder Cole fully explores his sacred hole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annointment At Home

Second Anointing - Apprentice Blue - Pt 9 Globe

Genres: Bareback ,Tattoo ,Dads DILFs ,Doctor
Video language: English
I’ve spent so much time lately trying to work out who I am and where I’m heading with this masonic journey. To be quite honest, I find myself feeling more confused the further I progress with my training.The Grandmasters can be incredibly warm and encouraging but then the wind seems to change and they’re suddenly cold and harsh. I can’t work out if it’s because I’m doing well and they want to push me, or because they think I’m useless and need to be punished.The harder I ...The harder I try, the more I seem to wind up in that weird white room with god knows what being shoved into me. Maybe they’re just testing my limits? Maybe they’ll stop when I eventually say no? But I love the attention. I love what they do to me and I don’t want it to stop.Grandmaster Savage called me in for my Second Anointing earlier this week. He took me into the white room, got me sitting on a table in just my underwear, and then made me watch as he slowly removed his pure white jacket and tie. Then he knelt down, rolled up his shirt sleeves, and started gently rubbing oil into my feet. It felt profoundly erotic.Savage confuses me more than any of the Grandmasters. He can be both incredibly gentle and massively brutal and that really turns me on. I get so horny with him. It may well have something to do with his age, or the suits he wears, or the fact that he always seems so completely in control.He teases me. He makes me wait. He gets me to a stage where my dick feels like it’s gonna explode and I’m just desperate to take him…So, he told me to kneel on the table and started to remove my under-garments, ritualistically massaging a mystical infusion of oils into my chest. Of course, it felt incredible. As his hands glided over me, I realized I was shaking uncontrollably. I could feel how much he wanted me, how much he desired me and I liked it. I wanted to be the only boy who made him feel like that.He continued to massage me, across my back, and over my butt cheeks while stripping down to his undergarments. They’re regulation wear for everyone here and I guess the long-legged shorts look a little old-fashioned but I get hard every time I put them on; largely because they’re made from a very light and loose fabric which is basically see-through, but also because I’ve started to associate the feel of the fabric with extreme sexual satisfaction.Grandmaster Savage was definitely tenting in his shorts as he climbed onto the bed and knelt behind me. And when he started to push his dick, still inside the shorts, against my hole, my head started pounding with excitement. I genuinely thought for a moment that he was gonna fuck me with the fabric still stretched over his dick!He started playing with my cock, which was rock hard and ready to bust. He pulled it back between my legs and started to suck it, which nearly blew my mind. Then he stripped naked and that thick monster dick of his sprung out like a jack-in-a-box.Within seconds he was sliding that beautiful tool of his in and out of my twitching sphincter. I know it sounds crazy, but I kinda feel complete when he’s inside me. It’s like he pumps me full of power, making me realize my value and strength. It’s a wonderful feeling. And the harder and faster he goes, the more I want it…He grunts like a gorilla, then grits his teeth until his face turns scarlet with the effort of slamming his muscular body into me. I like that I bring out the savage in him; it’s so utterly different from the refined and demure person he presents to the rest of the world.More than anything, however, I love how he smells. He wears what has to be an incredibly expensive scent. His breath always smells minty. But there’s an underlying, almost addictive, hint of masculine, sweaty sex on his body…He ordered me onto my back, pushed my legs high into the air and continued to fuck me. The experience entirely took my breath away and left me helpless to do anything but gasp and beat my dick as the pleasure of his penis pulsed through my boy.I could feel the semen tingling in my balls and then rising up the shaft of my dick as he continued to bang me relentlessly. And then, suddenly, I could feel my body convulsing and a great wave of ecstasy spewing from my loins and up through my body. I shot hard and squirted big. The jizz pulsed out of the tip of my dick to the rhythm of his strokes.Seconds later, I could feel him ramping up and then he roared and I could feel his juices gushing into me like the most amazing gift. Every time I see him, I feel I’m a little closer to becoming a man.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Second Anointing - Apprentice Blue - Pt 9

The Grooming - The Boy Serg - Chapter 1 Snag

Genres: Toys ,Bear ,Smooth ,Fingering
Boy Serg made his appearance in front of our Buyers Group in a less-conventional way than normal. He had caught the eye of one of our Buyers when he was out by the roadside begging for money and, with well-behaved and well-practiced motions, his mouth made its way onto our cocks like he’d already gone through our usual process. Fortunately for us, his wallet is consistently exhausted—we found him again in the same spot, and found that he was ready to give his body for our cause.I bring the poor, broke boy back to be properly groomed for the rest of our Buyers. I can see he’s nervous as I navigate him into the black room where I can examine his body with no distraction. He’s wearing shorts and a thin white tee that exposes his hard nipples. I peel his shirt off, feeling those nubs between my fingertips. He breathes heavily, his nervous tension leaving and being replaced with submissive desire. I put more pressure on his erect nipples to encourage this correct response.Every curve of ...Every curve of his muscular body is highlighted by the dim light in the room. I lay my large hands all over his chest and back, feeling the smoothness of his hairless body as my own cock starts to grow. I can tell his nipples are a sensitive spot as I go back for more; he can’t seem to control his moaning as he leans into my own muscular build.His cock is bursting out of his thin underwear, ready to be freed and given the attention it so desperately needs. But not yet, I determine. Instead, I turn him around to get a closer look at the ass he will be giving up to our Buyers. It pleases me to see his smooth bubble butt, which will make a fine addition to any of our Buyers collections. I give a good slap, and consider which toy I will be using to split what I am certain is a needy hole.I lay him down on the table and spread oil all over his back and down the crevice of his ass. I grip the table and bring his hole towards my lubed-up finger. As I enter him, his moan grows into uncontrollable howls of pleasure. My fingers find the walls of his hole. The animalistic pleasure I can hear in his moans give me confidence that this boy's hole will be used over and over again and both parties involved will be satisfied.I stroke his pulsating cock with one hand while I continue to enter him with my other. His hard dick can’t grow anymore solid as he moans on the table. I start to massage his large testicles, knowing they are churning, producing the cum that’ll soon be burst out of his throbbing cock.I command him to get into missionary position and ready his hole for my glass toy. His cock and hole glisten with oil as he puts himself into position, his dick still twitching with anticipation. His moaning comes back full force as I enter him with my toy. It’s twice the size of my finger that was inside his hole only seconds before. His eyes roll back.He strokes his cock vigorously. I pick up the pace with my toy, entering that beautiful oiled up boy hole with ease. The glass cock fits so perfectly inside him. I pinch his nipples, and thrust the toy into him faster, harder. His stroking takes no break as he jerks that throbbing cock of his while I twist and turn the toy inside him.He can’t take much more. His face breaks into euphoria, and his cock bursts with thick ropes of cum. As I fuck him harder with my toy, I can almost feel his hole vibrating through the glass. The orgasm slows, and the rest of his load drips out of his cock. I massage the cum into his stomach and chest, eventually leaving him there to lie in the afterglow of being one of our new submissive boys. The Buyers are already lining up to see this boy's hole for themselves. What a sight they’ll have; it won’t be long until he’s being used by one, or more, of our many potential Buyers.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grooming - The Boy Serg - Chapter 1

Gay - Reflex Fort Apache

Set in a gym, the story follows a group of hot horny and hung studboys "flexing" and posing at first and then sucking, fucking and cumming over and aver again! This one has got it all, including hard ass fucking, steamy shower sex, rimming, slick oil wrestling, group orgies and wet, sticky facial cumshots.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:43:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 784.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Reflex

The Auction - The Boy Eric - Chapter 2 Range

Genres: Bareback ,Fetish ,Rimming ,Suit
When Eric was brought out, my breath was taken away. Not only did he have a smooth, well maintained body, but he had the beautiful face of an angel. His lips were full and pink, parted slightly as he nervously took each anxious breath. His eyes darted around the room like a puppy looking out for danger, but keeping himself composed and compliant as Master Thirio began to present him to the group.With each snap of his fingers, the slave boy Eric changed up his position, showcasing his beautiful chest, his strong back, and, of course, his peachy, round, creamy-white ass. As Thirio oiled him up, the sheen off his cheeks took to the light and made him all the more enticingEric propped himself ...Eric propped himself up on his arms, revealing the well-worked muscles beneath his boyish appearance. He was clearly not nearly as fragile as his virginal look would have suggested, making my cock stiffen at the thought of what I could do with him.And just as I felt myself prepared to bid, Master Thirio opened up his pants and pulled out his throbbing member, making me breathe harder as I knew what was to come. His rigid tool was placed right between Eric’s perfect cheeks, finding its way deeper into the valley of his mounds before it got lost in his hole.Eric let out the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. His exhalation and moans indicated just how much he felt his body opening up and taking the dom daddy’s manhood. Master Thirio placed a hand on his neck, holding him up by his bow-tie collar and keeping him from accidentally bounding off his shaft from the intense pounding that Thirio began.Eric threw his head back as he tried to withstand the hard fucking, never moving off of his hands and keeping his ass arched perfectly for penetration.I knew I had to have him. Immediately my hand left my hard-on and raised to bid. I don’t know how long I kept myself engaged in the bidding. I was focused so much on watching Eric getting fucked, thinking about wanting him for myself, but also wanting to see him pushed to his limits by the handsome, tan man that was currently using him like a brood mare.Just when I thought Master Thirio was gearing up to leave his load inside, he pulled himself out of Eric’s hole, snapped, and Eric positioned himself back up his knees just as he was when he was first brought out. At that time, I looked around and realized that I was the winner.A smile broke over my face and I could see my fellow bidders eyeing me with a jealousy that was almost as thrilling as the idea of my new property. I stood up, buttoning up my jacket, and stepped forward as Master Thirio gestured me forward.With my new ring of ownership placed around my finger, I could get my first touch and taste of the beautiful bottom boy.Eric was still oily and warm from his brutal fucking, shaking and trembling but trying to keep himself presentable. His heart was pounding and his lips were now red from his quickened pulse, nipples fully erect and a couple beads of sweat on his brow.I held his head in place with one hand, my new ring pressed against his neck as my other hand moved down his toned stomach toward his genitals still concealed in his jockstrap. I could feel his breathing stuttering as my unfamiliar hand made its way beneath his waistband and began to fondle his cock.It was nearly hard with a slippery, slick dripping of pre-cum at the tip. His balls were warm and full, resting between his thighs and practically begging to be tugged. I could smell his perspiration as my face rested beside his, sensing his nervousness and anticipation of what I would do next.As much as I wanted to fuck him, I took my time first to indulge in his flavor, bending him on all fours and burying my face in his freshly fucked hole. I planted my tongue deep inside, feeling where Thirio’s cock had opened him up for me. I grabbed him by the thighs, shaking his ass and listening to the music he made as he moaned from my mouth. All the while, my cock began to harden more, preparing for the insemination that was now my right…
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction - The Boy Eric - Chapter 2

Hot Af - Alexis Clark Bodo

Studio: Masqulin
Alexis Clark heads up to the rooftop for a bit of sunshine and a view. What better place to work on his tan? He has a slim and sexy body, and he shows off his chest hair and nipple piercing when he takes off his t-shirt. After carefully oiling himself, he drops his pants to show off his ample package. His long uncut cock tents out his briefs as he gets more and more excited. Suntanning always makes Alexis horny, and he doesnt waste any opportunity to spray his load all over.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Af - Alexis Clark

The Auction - The Boy Eric - Pt 2 Hollytree

Genres: Tattoo ,Bareback ,CMNM ,Smooth
When Eric was brought out, my breath was taken away. Not only did he have a smooth, well maintained body, but he had the beautiful face of an angel. His lips were full and pink, parted slightly as he nervously took each anxious breath. His eyes darted around the room like a puppy looking out for danger, but keeping himself composed and compliant as Master Thirio began to present him to the group.With each snap of his fingers, the slave boy Eric changed up his position, showcasing his beautiful chest, his strong back, and, of course, his peachy, round, creamy-white ass. As Thirio oiled him up, the sheen off his cheeks took to the light and made him all the more enticingEric propped himself ...Eric propped himself up on his arms, revealing the well-worked muscles beneath his boyish appearance. He was clearly not nearly as fragile as his virginal look would have suggested, making my cock stiffen at the thought of what I could do with him.And just as I felt myself prepared to bid, Master Thirio opened up his pants and pulled out his throbbing member, making me breathe harder as I knew what was to come. His rigid tool was placed right between Eric’s perfect cheeks, finding its way deeper into the valley of his mounds before it got lost in his hole.Eric let out the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. His exhalation and moans indicated just how much he felt his body opening up and taking the dom daddy’s manhood. Master Thirio placed a hand on his neck, holding him up by his bow-tie collar and keeping him from accidentally bounding off his shaft from the intense pounding that Thirio began.Eric threw his head back as he tried to withstand the hard fucking, never moving off of his hands and keeping his ass arched perfectly for penetration.I knew I had to have him. Immediately my hand left my hard-on and raised to bid. I don’t know how long I kept myself engaged in the bidding. I was focused so much on watching Eric getting fucked, thinking about wanting him for myself, but also wanting to see him pushed to his limits by the handsome, tan man that was currently using him like a brood mare.Just when I thought Master Thirio was gearing up to leave his load inside, he pulled himself out of Eric’s hole, snapped, and Eric positioned himself back up his knees just as he was when he was first brought out. At that time, I looked around and realized that I was the winner.A smile broke over my face and I could see my fellow bidders eyeing me with a jealousy that was almost as thrilling as the idea of my new property. I stood up, buttoning up my jacket, and stepped forward as Master Thirio gestured me forward.With my new ring of ownership placed around my finger, I could get my first touch and taste of the beautiful bottom boy.Eric was still oily and warm from his brutal fucking, shaking and trembling but trying to keep himself presentable. His heart was pounding and his lips were now red from his quickened pulse, nipples fully erect and a couple beads of sweat on his brow.I held his head in place with one hand, my new ring pressed against his neck as my other hand moved down his toned stomach toward his genitals still concealed in his jockstrap. I could feel his breathing stuttering as my unfamiliar hand made its way beneath his waistband and began to fondle his cock.It was nearly hard with a slippery, slick dripping of pre-cum at the tip. His balls were warm and full, resting between his thighs and practically begging to be tugged. I could smell his perspiration as my face rested beside his, sensing his nervousness and anticipation of what I would do next.As much as I wanted to fuck him, I took my time first to indulge in his flavor, bending him on all fours and burying my face in his freshly fucked hole. I planted my tongue deep inside, feeling where Thirio’s cock had opened him up for me. I grabbed him by the thighs, shaking his ass and listening to the music he made as he moaned from my mouth. All the while, my cock began to harden more, preparing for the insemination that was now my right…
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction - The Boy Eric - Pt 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07214 секунды с 9 запросами