View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 07:58 AM   #1545
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chantal Danielle - Lil Monster on a Mission Puerto Patino

Cast: Chantal Danielle
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, COTM, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Fake Tits, Fishnets, Hardcore, High Heels
Daddy’s Lil’ Monster Chantal Danielle has a mission! This busty Cherry definitely needs to get fucked, and it’s time she evaluates her options. After a thorough review, she finds Joker Jones and his big cock to be the most appealing of her options. When this horny troublemaker is on a mission, she is definitely going to be fulfilled! And Mr. Jones is happy to do the filling!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chantal Danielle - Lil Monster on a Mission

DDF Network - Blonde Foot Fetish Lover's Delight! Samantha

Release Year: 2006
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Cherry Jul
Genres: Bedroom, Blonde hair, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Grey eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English
When I get in a foot fetish mood, Hrisanta my fellow blonde Russian girlfriend with the sexiest legs in town is the one I call. She just loves to do nasty things with her feet! Well, I just can't resist licking her legs over her stockings when I see her in a sizzling pink bustier, complete with black g-string, thigh highs, and pink strappy heels to match her top. After spending some time admiring her stems, I lay back on the bed and she grinds her heels into my crotch for a good while until I take them off to rub into the wetness seeping through her panties. When I finally get the stockings off and her legs bare, I suck away on her feet, giving each toe special attention from my tongue. She returns the favor and makes sweet foot fetish love to me with such professionalism that I get hornier by the minute. Then we use our feet and toes every which way possible to pleasure each other, from tweaking nipples, stretching pink pussy lips, to massaging clits, taking each other to mind-blowing orgasms. Who needs a cock or a dildo when you have two good feet?!
Duration: 32:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4142kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Blonde Foot Fetish Lover's Delight!

Kyler Quinn - Vics First Professional Scene (2021) Locust Valley

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Interracial, Rimming
Chiseled Military vet Vic Lowrey is appearing in his first ever scene today, and in honor of the occasion, we paired him up with the lovely Kyler Quinn for this week's update. After the now infamous Johnny Robins interview portion of the program Vic starts to strip and flex for Kyler (and us) until she pulls down his boxers and starts to blow him a little bit. She then gets Vic nice and slick lubing up all his muscles followed by him doing some pushups with Kyler on his back. She sniffs and licks both of his armpits before allowing him to take a seat so she can remove his socks smell his feet, lick his soles and suckle his toes The comes Round 1 of the ass-eating as Kyler gives Vic a rimming and tonguing in a couple of different positions. The two trade oral favors before Kyler hops on top for some amazon and cowgirl fucking. Kyler pauses the fucking for Round 2 of the ass-eating where she strokes Vic's prick while licking his asshole. Vic then takes control, positioning Kyler for some frontwards and backwards piledriver deep-dicking, then doggystyle, and finally missionary until he pulls out and cums on her belly As is the norm, we followed the two into the shower to see how things went.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyler Quinn - Vics First Professional Scene (2021)

DDF Network - An Artist with Sole Prairie Lea

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Alysa aka Alysa Gap
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass gape, Blowjobs, Boy-Girl, Brunette hair, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Deep fuck, Deep throat, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Foot fetish
We have a spectacular encounter today that really exemplifies the type of action so many of us devoutly wish would happen to our own cocks! Nick Lang stands in for everyone as he attempts to leave for a business trip, but Alysa from Russia will not let him go! She tempts him with her delectable size 6.5 feet in beautiful wedgies, but the shoes quickly come off and he enjoys a feast of toe sucking fun in this barefoot extravaganza. But keep in mind that Alysa watches us, too, silently urging us with her eyes to take out our dicks as she demonstrates what a total footjob artist she is, truly putting her "sole" into it! Curling her toes to show off their orange polish, as well as her smooth high arches, Alysa takes total command of Nick not only with her peds but with her pussy and ass as well, getting roundly fucked in all her holes while making sure we're watching closely. When Nick pulls out of her butt, the gape is huge, but in the same shot she curls her soles at us, almost as if she wishes we could plunge into the scene and worship her feet pronto! The girl is insatiable, and is rewarded with long blasts of sperm that rain down her calves as she smiles and laughs in sexy joy in this unforgettable fetish video. Alysa is our Model of the Day.
Duration: 38:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4220kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - An Artist with Sole

Sarah Vandella Lind

Cast: Sarah Vandella
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Boy / Girl, Bra, Brown Eyes, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Cinematic - Story, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Fake Tits, Indoor, Jacket, Leggings, Light Skin, Long Hair, Medium Height, Medium
Case #6514895 – February 3rd, 4:45 PM. Suspect is a blonde woman. She identifies herself as Sarah Vandella. After receiving reports of strange activity from customers on the floor, the suspect is detained for questioning. Once brought back to the office, the suspect resists interrogation and refuses to cooperate. Ultimately, the Officer takes control of the situation and follows proper protocol before allowing the suspect to leave. The rest of this case is classified. Evidence logged on February 3, 2020.
Duration: 59:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Vandella

Naomi Swann - Breaking the Rules FullHD 1080p Jenkins Bridge

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Small Tits, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Facial
All work and no play makes Naomi a grumpy girl. Her work schedule is gruelling and her love life is stale. But if she had never met her man, she would have never met his ...
Duration: 39:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi Swann - Breaking the Rules FullHD 1080p

Hot Pretty Girls Jiggling Their Asses On The Sun Glennie

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Katja Kassin, Luscious Lopez and Danny Mountain
Genres: Anal, Latina, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Brunette, Raven, Threesome, Oil, Doggystyle (Pov), Medium Tits
There's nothing like an good old fashioned outdoor auction on a hot summer's day. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining and the asses are jiggling. On this fine day, Katja and Luscious are scheduled to be sold to the highest bidder at 11:00 Am.
Their handler, Billy Bob has spent years training their bodacious bottoms to meet the highest standards of the Usbfa (United States Butt Fucker Association). Today he hopes to see the fruits of his labor realized as wealthy ranchers bid for the booties he helped blossom.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Pretty Girls Jiggling Their Asses On The Sun
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28468 секунды с 9 запросами