View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 08:07 AM   #259
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Emily Addison & Sinn Sage - Dont Cry I Can Make You Feel Better Moncion

Video language: English
Emily is my sad friend who is having issues with her boyfriend. Can’t she see I’m the one she should be with?!
We kiss as I’m comforting her, and soon enough she realizes that all on her own!Our handswork each other’s bodies and she looks at me with her big blue eyes as she takes my joystick deep inside, and soon Emily forgets what she was crying about!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6130kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison & Sinn Sage - Dont Cry I Can Make You Feel Better

DDF Network - Riot Of Nylon! Cowiche

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Leda
Genres: Bedroom, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Stockings
Blonde Vanda and brunette Leda are a stocking lover's dream as they roll around on a bed in their colorful nylons. They're a visual riot of red and blue hosiery and high heels as they sniff each other's shoes and lick their feet through the taut nylons. You'll enjoy watching these Hungarian beauties as they tenderly suck and kiss their toes through the reinforced fabric of the sheer stockings, and then as they pose their shapely pins toward the lens in amazing almost 3D views, the undulating curves of their thighs and calves displayed to perfection under the light. You'll be able to worship them yourselves when you blow up the pix on your computer screen, and they have very pretty butts to kiss, too! The girls slip aside their colorful thongs to take licks of their pussies, meanwhile keeping their soles close to the cameras so we can partake of our own adoration. Vanda rubs Leda's naked nookie with her blue size 7.5 stocking foot, while Leda licks her other ped. Then Leda fucks Vanda's slit with her red nylon toes. It's quite a foot party, and you can revisit it anytime you wish!
Duration: 42:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Riot Of Nylon!

DDF Network - Blonde Foot Fetish Lover's Delight! Pine City

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Cherry Jul
Genres: Bedroom, Blonde hair, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Grey eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm, Shaved Pussy
When I get in a foot fetish mood, Hrisanta my fellow blonde Russian girlfriend with the sexiest legs in town is the one I call. She just loves to do nasty things with her feet! Well, I just can't resist licking her legs over her stockings when I see her in a sizzling pink bustier, complete with black g-string, thigh highs, and pink strappy heels to match her top. After spending some time admiring her stems, I lay back on the bed and she grinds her heels into my crotch for a good while until I take them off to rub into the wetness seeping through her panties. When I finally get the stockings off and her legs bare, I suck away on her feet, giving each toe special attention from my tongue. She returns the favor and makes sweet foot fetish love to me with such professionalism that I get hornier by the minute. Then we use our feet and toes every which way possible to pleasure each other, from tweaking nipples, stretching pink pussy lips, to massaging clits, taking each other to mind-blowing orgasms. Who needs a cock or a dildo when you have two good feet?!
Duration: 32:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4142kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Blonde Foot Fetish Lover's Delight!

DDF Network - Fetish twist on sixty-nine! Medicine Bow

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Blue Angel
Genres: Bath, Bathroom, Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fingering, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Masturbation, Barefeet, Lesbian, Panties, Medium skin, French kissing, Indoor, Medium tits, N
Get ready for a thrilling lesbian fetish encounter with a new twist on the sixty-nine position when Blue Angel is joined in the bathroom by Jessie Volt. First we spend some time alone with Blue as she washes her feet in the tub, soaping and rinsing them thoroughly. Of course we get some great views of her pussy and incredible ass as well, not to mention her bare soles pressed up against the see-through glass panel of the tub! Then Blue dries herself with a big yellow towel, puts lotion on her legs, and sits down to paint her toenails. Just then Jessie enters the bathroom with her toothbrush, but she seems more interested in blowing on Blue's nails to help them dry quickly. The next thing we know, Jessie is licking and sucking those Angelic toes, and taking a lot of them in her mouth at the same time. The ladies hug and caress each other, and soon Jessie is shedding her blue lace camisole and matching panties. As naked as Blue now, Jessie gets back to sucking those toes while playing with her own pussy at the same time. Blue gets down on her knees and licks the Volt vag, then she spreads Jessie's pussy lips with her half-polished toes. Blue then worships Jessie's pussy in the sixty-nine position while Jessie finishes the job of polishing the toenails on Blue's other foot! Nice twist on a favorite position. Then Jessie tenderly presses those Angel soles against her face, before laying across Blue on the floor in a very intimate clinch.
Duration: 44:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Fetish twist on sixty-nine!

Emily Addison & Sinn Sage - Dont Cry I Can Make You Feel Better Danbury

Emily is my sad friend who is having issues with her boyfriend. Can’t she see I’m the one she should be with?!
We kiss as I’m comforting her, and soon enough she realizes that all on her own!Our handswork each other’s bodies and she looks at me with her big blue eyes as she takes my joystick deep inside, and soon Emily forgets what she was crying about!
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6130kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison & Sinn Sage - Dont Cry I Can Make You Feel Better

Alix Lynx & Aften Opal - Family Friendly Thanksgiving Fuck Fest Momence

Cast: Alix Lynx & Aften Opal
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, 69, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Blue Eyes,
Every Thanksgiving, MILF Alix Lynx needs to make sure that everything is perfect for her loving family. But when she asks her stepdaughter, Aften Opal, to watch the turkey, the bratty babe lets the bird burn! Lucky for everyone, Alix is resourceful. She ties up her stepdaughter and lays her out on the table for the family to feast on. Soon, the sexy babes are getting their tight pussies stuffed by the lucky men in their lives. Aften slurps her hung stepdad’s johnson, and Alix gobbles down her stepsons giant dick. Then, they all indulge in some sizzling snatch penetration! This family friendly orgy has everyone feeling extra thankful.
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alix Lynx & Aften Opal - Family Friendly Thanksgiving Fuck Fest

DDF Network - Foot Fetish Loving Latvian Masturbates Princess Anne

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Samanta Blaze
Genres: Black hair, Blue eyes, Enhanced tits, Lingerie, Orgasm, Other toys, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Tattoo, Pussy insertion, Masturbation, Solo, Medium skin
Samanta loves to sprinkle her sexy feet. The foot fetish loving Latvian masturbates in front of our Network cameras and delivers a fascinating solo show in today's brand new episode of Hot Legs & Feet! Samanta is our new face here at the agency and we actually hired her to get a paint job done. We didn't know how hot she was until she walked into the room today! The blue-eyed babe with absolutely stunning legs and tasty toes looked so attractive, we decided to keep our cameras rolling. Thank god, we did! The hottie rubs that brush along her ankles and soles of her feet until her toes are dripping wet! She takes off her booty shorts and shows us her one of a kind ass! After a foot play, she squeezes her titties and starts playing with her pussy, while stroking one foot with the other, over and over again! The breath-taking young college student inserts the handle into her shaved pussy and penetrates her wet snatch until she cums. If you would like to see more foot fetish pics of her perfection, just click on the XXX gallery below and check out that young chick's amazing tootsies!
Duration: 30:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Foot Fetish Loving Latvian Masturbates
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12492 секунды с 9 запросами