Old 08-01-2023, 09:11 AM   #317
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

My Husband's Loving Hand Lian Xian

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Husband's Loving Hand

HardTied - Tyler File pt.3 Haswell

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Tyler File pt.3

He Pisses Me Off Scene 3 Orrstown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SHAMELESS
Genres: pee,lesbian,fisting,
Great golden shower in the bathroom and girls playing fisting action on cam show fun.
Format: avi
Duration: 28:04
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 429.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Pisses Me Off Scene 3

Antonia sainz & serenya gomez shower time 4k Methuen

Genres: Bathroom, Body Licking, Fingering Pussy, Golden Shower, Lesbian Pissing
Today on VIPissy, Serenya Gomez and Antonia Sainz are in the bathroom enjoying some TLC as Antonia showers while Serenya gives herself a pedicure. Serenya decides to join Antonia in the shower and these hot lesbian babes get lathered up with bubbles and after rinsing, they dry off. Antonia bends down and licks Serenya's pussy and this naughty brunette starts pussy pissing while Antonia splashes in her stream. With one leg up on the toilet seat, Antonia gives Serenya a taste of piss in mouth action and she laps it up willingly. These pissing lesbians enjoy more golden showers and pussy play taking turns to lick and finger each other while spraying more golden pee over themselves. Moving onto a blue rabbit vibrator, Serenya gets her pussy toyed with while masturbating and orgasms hard before they switch and Antonia enjoys their little sex toy too to finish off their lesbian pee play scene!
Duration: 28:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 22427kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia sainz & serenya gomez shower time 4k

The Birth Basin

Studio: Perverse Family
Genres: Unusual, Anal, Hardcore, Pissing, Milf, Deepthroat, Group sex, Perverse, Fetish, Fisting, Squirt
Busty aunt and her entire family came for a visit. During the celebratory lunch, Dominik just couldn’t stop staring at auntie’s huge tits and Suzan was more than ecstatic from her pregnant niece’s belly. As chance would have it, the shocked niece started to feel the labor pains. Horny Damien used the situation to his benefit and surprised his auntie in the bathroom and came all over her sweet tits. In the meantime, the young niece gave birth to a new member of the Perverse Family upstairs. What a day!
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4673kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Birth

Facesitting a wanker Logan

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
Can this pathetic freak lick pussy fine enough? Let’s try it out! Here in this video you will see his Domme pushing him down on the tiled bathroom floor and facesitting him till she is satisfied. She will also let him jizz her panties. Such an honor!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facesitting a wanker

Tabor Mc Caskill

Cast: Tabor
Genres: 18 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette,
They say "good things come in small packages" but in this case "freaky things cum in small packages". I wasn't quite sure if this tiny spinner chick was going to be up for a full on assault on her mouth and pussy at the Gloryhole but during her interview I discovered I had a little nympho to play with for the day. Yes, I took full advantage of that!
This girl absolutely sucking cock and gets off on being used by guys just for her oral skills. She has no problem being the blowjob booty call and will suck any cock, any time, anywhere which makes her perfect for this type of experience. Her goal is to service 30 guys which would shatter the Gloryhole record so I'm going to keep her there long enough next time to see how many cocks it takes to get her to tap out.
This visit almost got cut short when Pringles got a hold of her because I think he may have torn her pussy a little in the Theater Room. She's a horny little thing and I doubt something like that would slow her down anyway. After he blew his load all over her puffy freshly fucked snatch I asked her to show me how she use to masturbate in the bathroom at work. Wait until you see the sloppy mess she created.
This is another long one but it's packed with action so it's well worth extra download time. If you like bareback creampies then you're in for a real treat with this one. Have a great Cinco de Mayo!
Duration: 1:52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabor

Время генерации страницы 0.14004 секунды с 9 запросами