View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 07:09 AM   #3724
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Insex - Tyler File part 2 Volcano

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Tyler File part 2

Rough Domination Of Busty Tax Inspector London River Ras al Khaymah

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
OT takes care of the tax assessor. London River works for the county. She goes around in her stupid car and tells people that they are going to have to pay more taxes. Boy did she chose the wrong door to knock on today. OT doesn't understand why she is being such a bitch. When she tries to leave OT informs her that she'll need to pay more penance. First she's tied up on the counter in his kitchen. He lets her have it with the cane. Some hard bastinado is exactly what OT requires to make him feel better about the extra taxes. He isn't without mercy though. He ties her up in a contorted position with her legs spread wide and starts giving her orgasm after orgasm with a huge hunk of metal in her ass. OT doesn't stop. He puts her in one fucked up position after another and takes her breath away. It's true love!
Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Domination Of Busty Tax Inspector London River

Lux Lives (Stockholmed) Forks of Salmon

Cast: Lux Lives
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, High Heels, Tattoo
Lux turns into an obedient masochist! It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs. Sometimes OT builds up to tormenting his subjects, but with Lux he doesn't spare a second. She's screaming immediately, but the position could easily be made less comfortable. That's just what OT had in mind. Holding her own body weight up requires a tremendous amount of energy and it slowly wears Lux down. The sweat drips down her face as he torments her with every tool at his disposal. Most subjects would crack under these circumstances, but Lux is learning to enjoy it. OT hooks her sweet little asshole and beats her harder while she's straddling the vibrator. If you asked her if she wanted to leave she'd say no!
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lux Lives (Stockholmed)

KC Session - 649 North Rose

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 32:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session - 649

Lily Lane - Held Accountable Porus

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Lily Lane is a naughty accountant who is punished for her misdeeds. At INSEX we pay our debts. Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use. As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it. Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane - Held Accountable

Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves Kjeller

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Onlythrough the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
She's one tough nut to crack.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two Caloundra

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06219 секунды с 9 запросами