bynker

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

bynker Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Extreme Humiliation Mit Psychoterror - Lady Milena FHD

Extreme Humiliation Mit Psychoterror - Lady Milena FHD

Release Year: 2015
Genres: coprophilia dirty scatophilia puke vomit uncensored

Extreme Humiliation with psychological terror Can a man more decreasing? The toilet slave is (really) 6 hours in the shed! Waits until his mistress Lady Milena has shit. He is out there and do not know when i'll use it. Maybe after three hours Perhaps only in 2 days? Regardless, it's his life's work! In between I was at the gym. After sports he has to sniff my sweaty socks and panties. When I get the feeling did I have to shit, I go to the shed. I smoke a cigarette while I sit on the toilet slave and use it as an ashtray. Again and again he must breathe my farts and beg my asshole and I Hope that shit in his face! First, However, pissing up to overflow. In a dog bowl standing on his ugly face. He will later drink together with ashes and my spit! Finally, I puke him to extreme load in his mouth! As proof of his dedication he has to jerk off under my command and he continue to beg for my shit. - Extreme Humiliation with Psychoterror Can a man more decreasing? The toilets slave is (really) 6 hours in dandruff! Wait until his mistress Lady Milena has shit. He is out there and do not know when I'll use it. Maybe after three hours perhaps only in 2 days? Regardless, it's his life's work! In between, I was playing sports. After sport he must sniff my sweaty socks and panties. When I get the feeling that I have to shit, I'm going to the shed. I smoke a cigarette as I sit on the toilet slave and use it as an ashtray. Again and again he must breathe my fart and beg my asshole and hope that I shit in his face! First, but pissed at the overflow. In a dog bowl standing on his ugly face. He will later together with ash and spit my drink! Finally, I puke him an extreme load in his mouth! As proof of his devotion, he must now spray under my command and I continue anbetteln.- to my shit

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9766kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Extreme Humiliation Mit Psychoterror - Lady Milena FHD
bynker is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26658 секунды с 9 запросами