View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 07:31 AM   #425
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Penetrate, don't burp Grainfield

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Monica
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some dog whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penetrate, don't burp

Bobbi Dylan Fountain City

Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl.. ya, she’s jumped down my throat a few times over the years, but we always seemed to find middle ground. For instance, 2 cocks sliding down the middle of her mouth. I didn’t think she’d be able to handle it, but I’ve been known to be wrong once a year. I was surprised at how fast she filled up the whore bowl. We’re talking straight of the exorcist. After a set of cock push-ups, Mr Pete and John Strong shove their dicks right into her coin slot and take her for ride. Fucked good and hard, nut to the face, and bam, home for dinner.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan

Dirty bitch you are punished Stow

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mandy Meadowland
Ya, she’s my friend, but fuck it. I’m still going in. If Jesus Christ touched Ricky Berwick with a magic wand, you’d get this heap. That being said, I love her... That’s why I gave her some yellow discipline. I took a b12 shot before the shoot, so this helped her power through, too. This is one of the rougher ones, so be warned. I don’t need some m3th head calling me out or some simian alcoholic preying on the feeble minded, but an instance has been known. I was pleased to see her beautiful brown eyes look up at me as I destroyed her. It was like I had on Thanos’s glove as I reached into her mouth and fingered her throat. She just looked up at me like a clubbed seal. After brutally sodomizing and fucking her catchers mitt, we blew 3 loads on her and emptied the whore bowl on what was left.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty bitch you are punished

DP and Double Anal Eakly

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Tank
Genres: Anal, B/B/G, Brunette, DP, Extreme, FaceFucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Tank, Tattoos
Fucked in the Ear - Yup.. when you have two things hanging from each ear, like a lip disc of an Ethiopian, it's only natural for a dude to wonder if his dick will fit through it. Over it stretched, over the head, and down the shaft, went this saggy piece of skin poked by a gaff. She had no place to go, the dick crammed in her blown out ear lobe, like goat's ass awaiting a large probe. This whore almost had enough, her throat fucked hard until she wept, grasped by the neck until her eyes filled with emptiness, the mirror of her soul. The little slut powered through and her face covered with 3 huge pops of goo. Stupid whores, I love them so.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06175 секунды с 9 запросами