View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 07:37 AM   #929
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Love Note Part I Swink

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Ass Up Face Down - Mei Mara Upland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Normally stocks are constructed to keep a person standing upright, but today PD has decided he wants Mei Mara to remain on her knees. More than that, he wants the position to be as uncomfortable as possible. Keeping her head shifted the way it is lets her see just enough of the room to know how much trouble she is in. That vantage point is not any kind of advantage. It just shows her that she has very good reasons to be very afraid.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 419.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Up Face Down - Mei Mara

Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 26: Fifty Steps of Pain 2 Riverbank

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Karina Hamburg, Master Bob, Theresa
The second part of fifty steps of pain is even harder and perverse! Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder.... A new dimension of sadism ...
Duration: 1:48:21
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 26: Fifty Steps of Pain 2

Raggedy Rain Kumla

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
“I'm a sensation whore,” she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.
He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.
He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raggedy Rain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03253 секунды с 9 запросами