Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Raw Power

Raw Power

Information:

File name: Raw Power

Tags / Description: You may have never been a slave before but every man is a slave to me. My power has expanded to all men s minds, completely taking over, even vanilla and my ex are now my slaves. I really can t be stopped. I have so much natural control, I don t even need my top half or those beautiful eyes staring you into submission, only the bottom half of me is required to break any man. Pure feminine power. Look at my long nylon encased legs, how this skirt hangs just allowing you access to see heaven. When I unzip it and wiggle do you want it to fall off? Of course you do which means you re already my slave because you crave something that you ll never be able to touch or hold. I know where all your buttons are and I m going to press them in only a sequence that I can- you ve never felt emotions like the ones I stir up. I m special and you feel it, you need me, but how is this possible? Because I m Tanya Takes, and this is just me being very natural and honest, I m expensive and unobtainable and that makes me more appealing. Drown in my natural power. You ll feel a in to xicating cloud of subservience fill your whole body rendering you incapable of resistance. God really said fuck men when he made me, such a delicious enticing body with such a cruel sensual mind. Men will be obedient and fall in line, give into me, work for me, worship me. I know what men want I m inside your mind and I m not leaving. I m just showing you what a little part of me can do slave. , Femdom, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tease & Denial, ManyVids

Video: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:16:37
Video Size: 0,7 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Raw Power
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04374 секунды с 9 запросами