View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 06:16 AM   #936
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Screamer - Ashley Lane Round Pond

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screamer - Ashley Lane

Entwined - Brooke Johnson Topsham

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition.
Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entwined - Brooke Johnson

A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves Jelebu

Release Year: 2014
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.
Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into a to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.
What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.
Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves

IR Catherine de Sade - Posted Part One Towanda

Release Year: 2021
Feb 17, 2021Catherine DeSade is terrified of the look of things. It is a dark room with no windows and the man she sees before her is wearing a wicked grin. She wants today to be over. She just wishes this would all end before she cannot take anymore. The torments are not just painful, they make her feel cheap and used. His hands on her make her feel dirty and whenever he hurts her she wants to scream. It is like being between a rock and a hard place. He wants her to call out. She knows it and part of her wants to give him that, just praying that it will make him stop. But she knows that that is just a false hope. Nothing she can do will make him stop.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Catherine de Sade - Posted Part One

HdT - Piece of Pie Carlin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Hairy
The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with Ix at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit.
314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her.
Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - Piece of Pie

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Ridge Spring

Release Year: 2017
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Walla Walla

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06216 секунды с 9 запросами