View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 06:17 AM   #937
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21sextreme - She Never Listens Grantsdale

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Gina Lorenzza
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one
Video language: English
Gina Lorenzza got into trouble again, this time not in a good way. She wasn´t listening to any warnings about the merits of avoiding Master Ross´ lair, but the headstrong Gina had to march in. Now she will pay the price in punishment and submission while the Master ties her out and fucks her into oblivion.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 912.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - She Never Listens

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2 Juliaetta

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Mightimistress - Kathia dominates two girls Leonardville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mightimistress
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Isabell Cat, Kitty Cole
Genres: lesbian, femdom, fetish, threesome, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette
Watch Kathia Nobili teach some discipline to Kitty Cole and then to Isabell Cat. Check out how Kathia dominates the two poor girls in an extreme lesbian BDSM action.Click here to see the images and the video of all the bondage and hard fucking... Just don´t feel too sorry for Kitty and Isabell... Watch the lustful expression on their faces to see how much they enjoy the submission.
Duration: 37:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mightimistress - Kathia dominates two girls

Im Verhoer Bea Lemoore

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:39
Video: 576x320, XviD, 844kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 697.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Im Verhoer Bea

Submission to Sperm and Urine #32 Lanett

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Spacey, Julia, Adina
Genres: Oral, All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Pissing, Cumshot
Video language: German
Spacy and Julia are probably what one may call Super Slut. Unbelievable what these two do with himself and the boys. We had to slow down the girls, so the authorities do not have to intervene.
Guys Watch!
Duration: 1:34:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission to Sperm and Urine #32

Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Hellier

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Caning, Crying, Pain
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

IR Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine Niantic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04353 секунды с 9 запросами