View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 08:18 PM   #1013
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default HumiliationPOV - Goddess Kitty - Extreme Self Esteem Destruction - I W

HumiliationPOV - Goddess Kitty - Extreme Self Esteem Destruction - I Want You To Hate Yourself For Jerking Off To This

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliationpov, Goddess Kitty, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy,
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:36
Size: 1,05 GB

You pathetic fucking loser. I want you to listen to me and watch me and I want you to very clearly understand me. Because I am going to tell you exactly what a fucking loser you are. Im going to tell you exactly how pathetic you are. And do you know what I want you to do? I want you to sit there and jerk your cock while I verbally destroy you. Youd love that wouldnt you? You love watching and listening to a hot brat as she verbally tears you apart. And that right there begins to describe exactly how pathetic you are. Jerk that dick for me loser. What Im going to tell you today is what everyone else already thinks of you, including people you know. I am going to be honest with you and you need to hear the truth.

https://k2s.cc/file/4e3e5b6345446 - 1,05 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03590 секунды с 9 запросами