View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 06:54 AM   #3775
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Silence Is Golden Mia Gold Sweetser

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anall
The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.
Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

IR Boxed and Fucked - Elise Graves Street

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The box that PD keeps Elise Graves in is not so bad. It has an open back to give him access to her ass and cunt and he was kind enough to put a hole in it so she can stick her head through. It may look tough but it will be the easiest part of her day.
The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum. The chair is a blinding mixture of whips, clips and choking. She would probably be begging him for a break if she were not terrified of pissing him off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Boxed and Fucked - Elise Graves

Goodspanking – The Firm Hand Of Fate (2001) Porter

Cast: Carolyn Reese, Sasha Garcia
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Carolyn and Sasha star in this "miss"adventure from the land of squirming, well-spanked bottoms. Carolyn is Misty. She's bright and lovely, but naive. This makes her an easy mark for Sasha, who play Felicia, the wily and sexy fortune teller. Felicia lures Misty into her private lair and places her in a hypnotic trance. She strips pretty Misty naked and gives her a stinging spanking, all for the sake of Felicia's own kinky enjoyment.null null But this bratty soothsayer is careless. Feeling drowsy from all her pleasure, she falls into a deep sleep -- just as Misty awakens from her trance. Now, it's the poor fortune teller's turn to meet her fate. Naturally, Misty insists that Felicia be naked too, as she spanks and paddles Felicia to punish the naughty sorceress for using her powers so mischievously.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 710x478, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goodspanking – The Firm Hand Of Fate (2001)

Hitchin' Hillbilly Severy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Helena Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Helena pays the ultimate price for partying too hard! Don't get drunk at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more. I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned. His hands roamed over my body. The perv wanted to put his toys inside me. He wanted to spank me and make me cry. I should never have gone to the party.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchin' Hillbilly

Interrogatio torture of Eve Coon Valley

Release Year: 2023
Still the witch refuses the will of her torturers. She should lick their boots and is beaten for disobedience.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1482kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 138.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogatio torture of Eve

IR Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon Lorraine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's been so long since Sarah Jane offered herself up.
I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and pull her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.
I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides.
When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon

RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2 Mohave Valley

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
Delirious Hunter probably wasn't expecting to be hung up by her ankles when this day started. That's kind of the best part of the RealTimeBondage live feeds. They always begin with a short Q and A to loosen the girl up and then transition into incredible, tough bondage.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03651 секунды с 9 запросами