Old 08-14-2023, 01:02 PM   #263
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Excellent Cock Play With New Boy Brent Little Hocking

Genres: Foreskin Play ,Ass Play ,Nipple Play ,On The Sofa
Video language: English
Check out this fit and handsome fella - Brent is quite the guy what with his rugged good looks and toned, slender body. His personality perfectly matches his manly straight-guy image and then, as you peel off more and more clothes you can't help but fall more and more in lust with this guy! He has deep golden skin, bright blue eyes, a perfect body and a lovely fat uncut dick too... which he loves to play and tease with more than just wank .... Now, when Brent first applied to model he said he was straight, then on arrival we managed to get him to admit to being a bit curious! But I'm still not too sure which way this guy leans or might lean... and I reckon if we got the right man in the same room as Brent then we could soon be seeing this 'straight' fella switching teams! Not that I mind either way of course - he's damn fine eye candy whatever! Anyway, back to his jerk off... Brent starts stood with his underwear still on but he quickly pulls his boxers off to reveal a semi-flaccid cock. He lubes his dick up and then spends some time playing with his cock, letting it grow to full mast. He turns his attention to his ass and nipples but soon his cock's back in his hand and rock solid... Brent ups the tempo and is soon shooting ropes of cum up his chest... I love a perfect ending!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2598kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 433.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellent Cock Play With New Boy Brent

LetThemWatch His First Time! - DL Homie Moulton

Studio: LetThemWatch
Cast: DRO , Eddy Blanco , Juven
The homie 'Dro' saw Juven & Eddy Blanco out at San Diego Pride. Dro stopped them and said he loves the videos! Juven and Eddy Blanco thanked him, Juven asked him if he was down to get fucked right now?! Dro said he was down! DRO is a Sexy Masculine guy with Deep Piercing Blue Eyes & great smile! Eddy Blanco grabbed the camera while they walked to the car and drove to a chill spot. Once they parked DRO put those soft lips and warm throat on his chorizo, guess where Juven busted his 5 day load at?!! Enjoy
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6644kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LetThemWatch His First Time! - DL Homie

Время генерации страницы 0.03418 секунды с 9 запросами